Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hey There,

The following settings applied using mirror mode, gives this pastebin when it goes to bank randomly. It worked for about 30 minutes before doing this

* Ardy Knights

* Jug of Wine

* Shadow Veil

* 3 Dodgy Necklaces

https://pastebin.com/6L3P6mKj

It will have the inventory ready but won't move, it will stay on the bank interface. If i close it it will just reopen the bank and idle. 

Edit: tested again, it would only close the bank interface when i depoist the cosmic runes. I think it has something to do with that

Edited by bishair
  • Like 1

Thanks for the pastebin really helps. will investigate this. sorry about this it's still a new feature, I still haven't completed the quest for it :[ I'll prioritise asap

One last question - you had cosmic runes and other runes too? And was the inv full? It could be problematic with a full inventory, but I'll take a look 

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the pastebin really helps. will investigate this. sorry about this it's still a new feature, I still haven't completed the quest for it :[ I'll prioritise asap

One last question - you had cosmic runes and other runes too? And was the inv full? It could be problematic with a full inventory, but I'll take a look 

The functions of shadow veil works perfectly which is fine. 

It's only when banking it freezes when cosmic runes are in the inventory. Empty inventory with just cosmic runes, bot will withdraw everything that's needed but won't close the bank interface to continue just sits there frozen. 

I has something to do with cosmic runes being in the invent. Lava battle staff makes it so you just need comics. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kaminokishi said:

I ended up just buying the script, caught a 24 hour ban on an ~1800 total level account after using it on ardy knights for only 1 hour. Any thoughts on what happened?

This is a bit strange, have you done any previous botting, have you used proxies, multilogged when botting, used vpn?

Aside from that I would highly recommend using mirror client it's a night and day difference with bans, other than that I recommend using more breaks then. I usually do 2 hr botting sessions and 2.5 hr break sessions at ardy knights (lured in ardy bank) and easily got 85 thieving there 😮

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO