Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Updated has been posted, will take a few hours to go live, enjoy! :D

Script keeps moving camera around if Ardy knight isn't visible (someone is standing on him). It keeps changing the camera angle once per second. It will stop moving the camera after few minutes but it will change mouse position after every click. Everything works fine when the knight is visible.

Mirror mode

Recently purchased the script and it seems to be pretty good, Im currently under lvl 50 thieving at a fruit stall getting about 15k xp/hr. It seems some areas working better than other, as well as some tasks themselves just function better than others. As a new user itd be nice to see, from the devs and current user themselves, recommended methods to use the script i.e location and prefered task for xp/hr for each lvl range and gp/hr. Otherwise script seems to function well, thought it be nice to give some feed back, please see this as just a recommendation!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marcus wilson said:

Recently purchased the script and it seems to be pretty good, Im currently under lvl 50 thieving at a fruit stall getting about 15k xp/hr. It seems some areas working better than other, as well as some tasks themselves just function better than others. As a new user itd be nice to see, from the devs and current user themselves, recommended methods to use the script i.e location and prefered task for xp/hr for each lvl range and gp/hr. Otherwise script seems to function well, thought it be nice to give some feed back, please see this as just a recommendation!

There's a lot of info in the Wiki. Check it out!

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Thieving

6 hours ago, LuukBot said:

There's a lot of info in the Wiki. Check it out!

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Thieving

Thanks for the reply but im talking specifically for the bot not training thieving in general. Some bots run better than others in this script, im sure theres a vet here that know which ones have worked best in the past

For fruit stalls I'm currently working on adding an update for basket mode and keeping fruits (iron man mainly), alongside adding support for the entire rogue's den which is going to be epic ^^ :D In my personal opinion I would rather pickpocket than steal from stalls as stalls are more risky/watched (just my opinion and experience) and can lead to bans, whereas pickpocketing is much much safer. Do bear in mind that you gotta reply to in-game chat and avoid botting more than 3 hours at a time, with sufficient breaks in between. 

on this script and the perfect mining script it runs for about 45 seconds then break manager pops up and logs me out, I dont have any breaks or anything enabled in the settings so im not sure why it keeps doing this, i have a few other scripts that run perfectly fine but these 2 im having troubles with making them useless almost 

[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:23 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:24 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:30 PM]: Finished waiting!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:33 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:38 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:40 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Thiever...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:40 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 01:02:40 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager

Edited by chopachino

At draynor bank, when it goes to bank. It just sits there and spams on the logger,

[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 09:36:54 PM]: SmartInventory: Withdrawing Item 1: (Lobster)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 09:36:54 PM]: go bank!!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 09:36:54 PM]: SmartInventory: Withdrawing Item 1: (Lobster)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 09:36:54 PM]: go bank!!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/07 09:36:55 PM]: go bank!!

Thanks!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO