Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Do you do ardy knights right off the bat what whatever level you can?(not sure the level), also can you do it with lvl 3's or would you need to train up?

My issue could be using the nature chest. What level do you start ardy knights? Also do you do it on a level 3 or no?

you can start knights at 55 no trainging requied if you use cake's as food but i would recomend get 25 ish hp for use of lobsters 

Do you do ardy knights right off the bat what whatever level you can?(not sure the level), also can you do it with lvl 3's or would you need to train up?

My issue could be using the nature chest. What level do you start ardy knights? Also do you do it on a level 3 or no?

No I get 30 or so HP. I begun at 55 thieving.

@puzzled I will restore the ardy exit system, it used to avoid going ~18 tiles near every single exit (of the guarded zone in ardy) but some users were complaining about it so I had to remove. I guess I will find the best of both worlds

When will this be implemented?

Another 10 accs were just banned as well. Different proxies. Literally can't have an account last more than 10 hrs with this script.

Unfair comment, you're obviously doing something wrong, I've had accounts suiciding this, with 70+hrs at a time.

Warning to anybody who is reading this and currently botting thieving in SDMM at Ardougne, there's a clan that is trying to lure you out and they just got up and they're going to do this all night again and and it just isn't fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

rPN813F.gif

Edited by Miukuu
  • Like 2

Warning to anybody who is reading this and currently botting thieving in SDMM at Ardougne, there's a clan that is trying to lure you out and they just got up and they're going to do this all night again and and it just isn't fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

rPN813F.gif

ik one guy tried to do it to me but i was lucky and i saw him do and i just stoped the bot.... i hate those guys

• Like 1

ik one guy tried to do it to me but i was lucky and i saw him do and i just stoped the bot.... i hate those guys

and they hate us, but yet they are those guys who like die at PK and then they buy that gold we make ehee.. Luv Hate relationship  wub.png 

(uhoh and yup they suck, so annoying and usually reaally agressive verbally too ._.)

• Like 1