Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

This script, idk if it's the way I'm running it, has been spastic throughout the entire usage. I feel as if I'm putting my main account at risk of being banned by tomorrow morning. I don't know if theres a bug in the script but you might want to check out the Silk stalls at Ardougne. This has a huge problem with it going to parts of the stall where it is easy to be seen by the guards. 

Yes deadman mode is supported 100%, especially nature rune chests ^^

@jp52 you gotta start the script in a populated world at silk stalls, since the bot works best by mimicking human players for silk stalls (and other stalls which have guards)

Let me know how it goes, although I HIGHLY recommend thieving elsewhere, guarded thieving zones are so unpredictable even for the best bots in the world, since they require a human brain :(

@Trezide which options did you select, i'm blackjacking the unbearded bandit and it's working fine, make sure you lured the npc before attempting to run the script

I purchased the script to run in deadman mode and it just runs around the silk stalls for no reason and then will occasionally take off and run back, all the while the mouse is moving erratically.

edit: The bot would thiev so so so much better if it would stop moving the mouse around the screen for anti ban? i guess. When i thiev on my main account, i don't randomly move my mouse around the screen, I keep it in one spot so i can click the stall to thiev faster. 

Edited by IPlayMid
  • Like 1

It won't withdraw food from the bank when pickpocketing knights?

Using salmon, ID 329

It opens bank, closes it, logs off.

Edit, does the same with trout & cake.

I'm an idiot, was using food ID, rather than food "Name"

Script 10/10 so far. Will post some insane proggys later.

Edited by JamOSRS
  • Like 1

Guys, if you are thieving guarded stalls (silk stalls, cake stalls, silver stalls) I highly recommend hopping to a world with more players. The way the bot works is by mimicking other players (hopefully human players) so the bot can calculate the best location to stand, to thieve in, and to run away to. That is because avoiding the guards requires a human brain, or a very very advanced AI.

Other than that I highly recommend pickpocketing ardy knights, that's how I made bank in the previous deadman mode and ended up making more than 2m and got 99 thieving so easily lmao. Nature runes are good too, those are the hotspots for this script, up until 84 which is when rogues chest kicks in, if you are brave enough to thieve from those ^^ :P

Posted a nice update regarding the deadman chest, the cpu usage, and some antiban mouse movements. Latest update is: 0.77 , please allow a few hours for the update to register, good luck all :)

Guys, if you are thieving guarded stalls (silk stalls, cake stalls, silver stalls) I highly recommend hopping to a world with more players. The way the bot works is by mimicking other players (hopefully human players) so the bot can calculate the best location to stand, to thieve in, and to run away to. That is because avoiding the guards requires a human brain, or a very very advanced AI.

Other than that I highly recommend pickpocketing ardy knights, that's how I made bank in the previous deadman mode and ended up making more than 2m and got 99 thieving so easily lmao. Nature runes are good too, those are the hotspots for this script, up until 84 which is when rogues chest kicks in, if you are brave enough to thieve from those ^^ tongue.png

Posted a nice update regarding the deadman chest, the cpu usage, and some antiban mouse movements. Latest update is: 0.77 , please allow a few hours for the update to register, good luck all smile.png

Hello, firstly thanks for the update. I'll just share some of the things I've been experiencing in the last ~10hrs.

Nature rune chest looting, perfect. 10/10. ~ Is there any chance you'll add the option to loot both the level 43 & 28 chest? It would boost the XP/hr massively.

Stall looting - perfect, goes mad if you don't have camera angle set to default though : D

How ever there has been some issues with pickpocketing at Ardougne (Basically 80% of what I've been doing) 

• Random Idling? There are times where it will idle for 10seconds? 30 seconds? 2 minutes? For no reason at all.
  • Searching draws? I've noticed this two or three times, it will sit outside a house and spam search draws from outside, for no reason.
  • Deadman chest issue, you've already covered, so that's great.
  • When you select only the option to pickpocket only one NPC, when it banks and returns, and the NPC is not there, the blue box will remain on the screen, and the character will idle.
  • Random running to the bank and back? There will be times where it will be hapilly thieving in the market place, then sprint off back to the bank (still has plenty of food), get's to the bank, does a U turn and heads back to thieving? Strange!

Ideas

• Adding a success/failure pickpocket counter paint on the screen?
  • Profit & p/hr paint?

Off topic

• I've never done the Rogues Chest thingy, is it good profit? Is it a waste of time? Does the script walk there? Is it a place where you need food... (I'll check youtube xD)

Great news about that CPU usage too, my PC has been going mad running 4 x this script tongue.png!

Won't post a proggy just yet, as it states my current thieving level(s) and I don't want to get caught too easily wink.png

Sorry for the essay! biggrin.png

• Like 2

thank you for the feedback, I have noted the entire suggestions post down and will make another big update :D :D

In the meantime, glad to see more users using nature chest stalls and ardy knights - the gold rate is 1:200 dmm so I can imagine some users here are making BANK off selling gold ^^ :D

New updates coming up :D :D Going to leave my bots on while coding the latest updates

• Like 2

thank you for the feedback, I have noted the entire suggestions post down and will make another big update biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

In the meantime, glad to see more users using nature chest stalls and ardy knights - the gold rate is 1:200 dmm so I can imagine some users here are making BANK off selling gold ^^ biggrin.png

New updates coming up biggrin.pngbiggrin.png Going to leave my bots on while coding the latest updates

Gold rate is crashing hard, was 1:50 earlier, now it's 1:30, hoping it stabilizes at something decent over the next few days, I plan to run a farm just camping the nature runes. As it's easy reqs and you don't have to faff getting food for pick pocketing!

Currently got 4 accounts between 80-89 thieving. Them highscores are going to blow up when I log out : D

• Like 1