Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hello Czar, just wanted to let you know a few things since I started using your trial this morning: 

I found that when doing regular men in Lumbridge it wouldn't click the coin pouches that you receive from the men so it eventually couldn't thieve anymore and started to click multiple times. Secondly, when stealing from the baking stand in Ardougne; after I would set my tile, every so often the bot wouldn't be able to navigate the menu when right clicking the square due to a large amount of items on the ground and messing up the right click.

Although those are the few issues I have noticed the bot itself is amazing. I haven't had any other issue but those and I am finding while stealing from fruit stalls in Korend its just phenominal.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work!

Edited by KyyL
  • Like 1

Gratz on pet, so lucky lmao I still haven't got one and I've levelled up my 3rd account now :feels:

Just posted a few smaller updates recently, got more updates coming stay tuned guys! Also got a nice feature coming, I can't reveal anything just yet, but you guys will enjoy it.

Thanks for all the feedback/suggestions/issues also, I'll get to work on them right now. This includes pm's and discord messages as well as posts in this thread.

Disclaimer: do not buy the bot for blackjack since it is experimental. With that being said I will work on it to get it out of beta :D

edit: activated trials too, enjoy!

Edited by Czar