Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yes it supports pickpocketing ham guards biggrin.png

@Trials, enjoy, good luck! biggrin.png

hey so i dont know what the problem is it first locked on to the paladin inside a house with the door closed then it just kinda sits there like this.

Is this script capable of opening doors to bank or get to NPCs?

Edited by protowill
  • Like 1

Noooo it will open the doors of course, but with Smart finder it 'caches' the last successful npc that it pickpocketed, which is why I recommend turning that option off

Don't worry, the bot opens doors perfectly fine, just turn off that option and let the bot run wink.png

ooohh haha ok thats all i wanted to know thanks =)

• Like 1

No worries, good luck, let me know if any bugs/questions/ideas biggrin.png

j0AxX8z.png

great progress report ! biggrin.png

New update! Version 0.19

- Added faster eat method for emergency (especially deadman mode)
- Fixed non-smart finder, it should be much better now
- Some npcs which were not found, are now found, and the script will not be stuck anymore

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy ! biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

seems to work pretty well, but I think that you should force left clicking on the target... using ent.interact(...) will occasionally cause it to right click interact with your target, and I don't think many people actually right click interact 20% of the time and left click the rest. Additionally, moving the mouse every interaction is also a bit bot-like... While the target is trapped in a corner (i.e. not moving), maybe you ought to click the same spot (some variation possibly?), then of course move mouse until the target is trapped again

• Like 1

High alch and low alch can easily added from my magic script, which I will do in the next update, thank you for the idea :D

@blm95 I literally just added an update for that, don't worry the next version is truly amazing :D I overlooked a few methods, added an extra gui option and changed the way interactions work, as well as how target npcs are found :D

update will be live within a few hours

• Like 2