Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, FFTL said:

Vyres are bugged as hell, sometimes it doesnt change my rogue clothes to vyres and died 2 times due banking to guards. Also when taking breaks bot runs to guards while wearing rogue set and while in combat it tries to log out.. and eventually dies. Sometimes it banks my rogue set and pickpockets with vyre set... 

Set bank to Hallowed Sepulchre, and it will work really well, I just got 2 shards yesterday and I am surprised that they went up in price to 9m each :doge: 

Also I am happy to share my settings if you like! :D 

Here's my progress since yesterday:

IxAz3UM.png

I just modified the pickpocket code, guys please use invokes or turn off Use Left Click only for the fix @lilsean1992 @JrWorley1 sorry about this I will revert it back, some people were complaining about the camera wiggling so I changed the pickpocket code :feels: 

Added trial for 48 hours double time @xzythepure please use invokes if doing pickpocketing 🙏 

EDIT:

Done fixed in v279.1, update will automatically go live within <24 hrs. Please use invokes if the npc you are thieving has Talk-to as an option 🙏

Edited by Czar

44 minutes ago, Millwright95 said:

Only left clicks on Cirdan elf now and gets stuck. Wasnt like that last week i have been using the same saved profile for a while now. Left clicks checkbox is not checked

Fixed, sorry just waiting on update now, it will be back to normal in a few hours max :D For temporary workaround, please select [Allow invokes] it will work well :D