Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Only need vyre noble outfit and the bot will switch at the right time, just before leaving for bank. Did you set the bank to Hallowed Sepulchre? I saw one guy running it for 140 hours or so, it should work well, if you like I can send you my personal settings I use for my vyre goldfarmers? :D Also can you tell me where it died? Maybe I can investigate and find out.

I'm really disappointed in this bot. I've just purchased it because you stated in November that Blackjacking was working well. It's completely and utterly broken. It just simply doesn't work. I heard great things about you as a bot maker and I intended on buy all the PERFECT bots on pay day. But after this experience I just don't trust them. There are free scrips that exist that blackjack perfectly so I've just lost confidence.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tayb said:

I'm really disappointed in this bot. I've just purchased it because you stated in November that Blackjacking was working well. It's completely and utterly broken. It just simply doesn't work. I heard great things about you as a bot maker and I intended on buy all the PERFECT bots on pay day. But after this experience I just don't trust them. There are free scrips that exist that blackjack perfectly so I've just lost confidence.

EDIT: Blackjacking isn't supported with mirror mode, if you're not using mirror mode, please check your settings. Come discord so I can show you how to set it up. Please don't be rude btw, it literally doesn't help. If you don't have discord I can send you screenshot of my settings here instead :D

3 hours ago, raul7600 said:

would like to try it out

done gl sir, enjoy :D 

Edited by Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT: Blackjacking isn't supported with mirror mode, if you're not using mirror mode, please check your settings. Come discord so I can show you how to set it up. Please don't be rude btw, it literally doesn't help. If you don't have discord I can send you screenshot of my settings here instead :D

done gl sir, enjoy :D 

Sorry, I don't understand why you found my message rude... that was never intended. Sorry