Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@CzarRE: script keeps getting stuck won't empty coin pouches, thieving elves

-Similar as above? Keep 1-2 (ideally 3) inventory spaces free else the game won't let you pickpocket :D

Doesn't seem to be the issue, it happens with ample inventory space but doesn't seem to recognize that the coin pouches are full, just endlessly tries to pickpocket over and over triggering the full coin pouch chat message. Always happens eventually sometimes after even just 24-48 hours of run time. Is there a way to give you data from the client when it happens again if you're interested?

• Like 1

@CzarUsing CLI? Please dm me your params I'll help you out. If not using CLI then maybe setup is wrong, I can send you my settings although there really shouldn't be any wrong settings unless you combined multiple options that conflict with eachother. 

Yes that was the problem. I checked the 2nd and 3rd options, and after I clicked only the necessary ones, it worked :).

• Like 1

Guys you must not pickpocket with a full inventory the game does not let you pickpocket, I made the bot go to bank. So you must keep some inventory spaces empty and it will work.

A lot of people are using this bot with DMM right now I highly recommend getting into it.

Also just submitted a new version it will go live soon ❤️

EDIT: Added all trials gl guys enjoy :D 

Edited by Czar

On 8/24/2023 at 11:55 PM, mikeyg said:

@CzarRE: script keeps getting stuck won't empty coin pouches, thieving elves

-Similar as above? Keep 1-2 (ideally 3) inventory spaces free else the game won't let you pickpocket :D

Doesn't seem to be the issue, it happens with ample inventory space but doesn't seem to recognize that the coin pouches are full, just endlessly tries to pickpocket over and over triggering the full coin pouch chat message. Always happens eventually sometimes after even just 24-48 hours of run time. Is there a way to give you data from the client when it happens again if you're interested?

Hmm and you set the coin pouch setting to 20-28 in thiever setup window? I will try elves maybe they added a new coin pouch ID