Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hi @Czar !! I been loving your script, Im about to hit Lvl 97 :D But after the first break, when the bot logs in to continue thieving, he starts moving the camera like crazy from one side to another nonstop... He continues to pickpocket the ardy knight but also starts moving the camera at the same time (not humanlike at all) can you check this pls?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 2:58 AM, rdec14 said:

Normally i wouldnt reply for things like this but this script is nowhere near “Perfect” in any regard, and is a waste of money. So many issues if you don’t run strictly Ardy knight to 99 Lol 

Lot of people have made billions from this script, if you ever need any help I'm always available to help you. If jagex breaks something or anything goes wrong I will always fix it :D

On 8/2/2023 at 1:16 PM, hustl3r said:

@Czar how is the unnoting at blackjacking going allong? just got around to doing blackjack but the script has a hard time since my life is low haha

Blackjacking isn't supported sorry, says on main thread for years now :/

On 8/7/2023 at 12:41 AM, catamite11 said:

Could i get a trial, wanna test elves with 99 thieving

Sure added trial enjoy :D Elves are really good $$

On 8/7/2023 at 7:27 AM, junnyi said:

ardy knights keeps dropping coins every time. and if select to keep them it banks everytime coins appear in my inventory.. then gets stuck if there is a big pile of coins from the pouches..  please help.

Select keep coins, and keep 1-2 free inventory spaces so that the bot won't go bank. The game does not let you pickpocket with a full inventory, so the bot goes bank to empty out the inventory. Please lower the food count a little more, do not have a full inventory at any point in time. There is physically no way to pickpocket with a full inventory.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, mikeyg said:

@Czarscript keeps getting stuck won't empty coin pouches, thieving elves

Similar as above? Keep 1-2 (ideally 3) inventory spaces free else the game won't let you pickpocket :D

On 8/13/2023 at 10:53 PM, ZulrahBotje said:

Hey can I get a trial please?

Yes sure :D

On 8/16/2023 at 8:05 PM, Konshens said:

@CzarHey, I am trying to launch the script for thieving at elves, but the bot does nothing.

Using CLI? Please dm me your params I'll help you out. If not using CLI then maybe setup is wrong, I can send you my settings although there really shouldn't be any wrong settings unless you combined multiple options that conflict with eachother

4 hours ago, nick895 said:

Just started pickpocketing vyres and the script deposits the rogues gloves and boot resulting in a lower chance of double loot. Is it possible for the script to wear the full set?

thanks

Nick

The bot equips vyre noble outfit, please confirm if you have these. Usually a mistake I see is people bringing regular vyre outfit (not vyre noble) which is wrong for vyres.

25 minutes ago, Dunkalunk said:

Hi @Czar !! I been loving your script, Im about to hit Lvl 97 :D But after the first break, when the bot logs in to continue thieving, he starts moving the camera like crazy from one side to another nonstop... He continues to pickpocket the ardy knight but also starts moving the camera at the same time (not humanlike at all) can you check this pls?

Hey mate <3 ty for feedback I'll release a new update to make the bot move camera up and no more side to side, how's that? :D 

• Heart 1