Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Can the option for lured ardy knights for closing doors with lured ardy knights be added, like maybe an option where it knows what building i lured the ardy knight into. atm when it banks the knight gets out and then its running around again cant seem to get a decent xp/rate and also some reason last night i couldnt run this bot for 20 mins without being stuck clicking on run over and over tried no run option but both did it

i reckon it looks like your a bot if your still running around doing ardy knights this day n age

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:06 AM, thebotpro said:

Can the option for lured ardy knights for closing doors with lured ardy knights be added, like maybe an option where it knows what building i lured the ardy knight into. atm when it banks the knight gets out and then its running around again cant seem to get a decent xp/rate and also some reason last night i couldnt run this bot for 20 mins without being stuck clicking on run over and over tried no run option but both did it

i reckon it looks like your a bot if your still running around doing ardy knights this day n age

theres only 3 ways (that i know of) to 'lure' a knight.

1: splasing it on another account (wherever you like)

2: female knight (south-east) can be trapped in the small shed noth-east of east-ardy (no splasher and can't walk out even if door is open)

3: theres one which can be trapped to walk in and around south bank. so it doesnt wander off too far.

btw I personally NEVER use  ''turn off run''

• Like 1

10 hours ago, harus38 said:

theres only 3 ways (that i know of) to 'lure' a knight.

1: splasing it on another account (wherever you like)

2: female knight (south-east) can be trapped in the small shed noth-east of east-ardy (no splasher and can't walk out even if door is open)

3: theres one which can be trapped to walk in and around south bank. so it doesnt wander off too far.

btw I personally NEVER use  ''turn off run''

thank you

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:06 AM, thebotpro said:

It's not worth luring the ardy knight, go to w302 ardy bank and there is a lured knight there 24/7 and it's good because there are so many players and so many bots there you will blend in nobody knows which one you are a real player or a bot. Luring a knight will leave you open to people talking to you etc and they can report you if you don't reply :doge: 

On 7/18/2023 at 5:41 PM, ikanbakar said:

hey there just got the script! am i able to get rogues outfit through the script?

Yes as mentioned above it's possible with rogues den, there's no lvl 80 maze method yet though, just the normal one

On 7/18/2023 at 11:27 PM, shpat said:

Please fix this script Czar, for example on Ardy Knight I just come back to find it toggling run on and off like a maniac everytime, with sticky npc enabled and food and nothing else.

Should be fixed now, if you like I can send you my settings I always get my 55-82 at ardy knights in w302 ardy bank, works super well :D

On 7/15/2023 at 8:51 PM, harus38 said:

IMG_20230715_205046.jpg

Amazing progress dude, I didn't know it was this good gp/hr <3 Keep up the good work!

Added all trials gl guys enjoy :doge: