Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 4/19/2023 at 1:52 PM, Czar said:

Done added trials enjoy <3 

@sexysin for stalls it's good to turn off [double click stalls] this is only good if the world is laggy. Also I recommend zooming in the camera for best results. I will make some improvements to silver stall ASAP.

Blackjacking beta only works with jug of wines (full inventory trick) atm, I am working on it :) Again I plan to be the first one on OSBot with blackjacking support <3

still working on adding proper blackjacking support? :)

• Like 1

Yes the bot is currently updated and is being maintained @PWNography, I'm building an army of vyre pickpocketers because they made me a lot of gp :doge: My strategy is 1-38 pickpocketting men, 38-55 pickpocketting master farmers, and 55-82 pickpockettnig ardy knights. I sometimes do stalls but I prefer pickpocketting because the stuns are always random.

And blackjacking yessir, I still plan on being the first scripter with blackjacking support, it seems other scripters don't care about it :feels: 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, Czar said:

Yes the bot is currently updated and is being maintained @PWNography, I'm building an army of vyre pickpocketers because they made me a lot of gp :doge: My strategy is 1-38 pickpocketting men, 38-55 pickpocketting master farmers, and 55-82 pickpockettnig ardy knights. I sometimes do stalls but I prefer pickpocketting because the stuns are always random.

And blackjacking yessir, I still plan on being the first scripter with blackjacking support, it seems other scripters don't care about it :feels: 

okay cool, thank you for the response

• Like 1

Hi there,

I bought this yesterday.  I tried Vyres and it works for a few minutes before it pickpockets, drinks a wine, pickpockets, drinks a wine until no food then banks.  Lasts a total of 5 minutes.  I tried elves and sometimes it'll run smoothly (only on NPCs outside of a hut).  it won't open/close doors in the huts so you're trapped in there and it won't bank.  I've tried the outside elves, it'll do one inventory then when running back, it keeps spam clicking one spot which makes it run back and forth basically forever...

Am I doing something wrong? none of these options working very smoothly.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 7:20 PM, jacsmanequin said:

Hi there,

I bought this yesterday.  I tried Vyres and it works for a few minutes before it pickpockets, drinks a wine, pickpockets, drinks a wine until no food then banks.  Lasts a total of 5 minutes.  I tried elves and sometimes it'll run smoothly (only on NPCs outside of a hut).  it won't open/close doors in the huts so you're trapped in there and it won't bank.  I've tried the outside elves, it'll do one inventory then when running back, it keeps spam clicking one spot which makes it run back and forth basically forever...

Am I doing something wrong? none of these options working very smoothly.  Thanks.

Hey mate I will help :D A lot of people are doing vyres and making so much profit from them.

Wr7PezL.pngKvlIEvs.pngsbxtYmF.png

I recommend using my settings:

Zh3pTpC.png

With that being said, I would love to see what you selected so I can potentially find any errors and fix them! Please lemme know your exact setup that didn't work and I'll iron out anything I find :D 

And for elves I have added an option called Lindir (trapped), the bot will go inside the hut and trap the npc, or hop until it finds an already trapped npc and closes the door, I have thought of everything to make life easier ^^ :D If you want me to add any other locations I am always listening.

On 5/25/2023 at 12:54 AM, crazerip said:

Hi, does this script work on master farmer? and do you think it will work on rsps if the area looks completely the same as osrs?

Hey mate yes sure does work on master farmers :D Can pick any location or even tag/select a custom npc from anywhere in the game ^^ :D

Regarding RSPS, OSBot will not hook onto any rsps, only the OSRS client for now, we are talking about making an RSPS for testing scripts on, maybe it'll be possible to extend to other rsps of your choice, we'll see xd

Edited by Czar