Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Dylan Horst Bot should be back online, any progress? Make sure to set the game resolution to classic/fixed, and start the bot while logged in. If you experience any errors please copy/paste them to me so I can help. Console logs are located at: top right -> settings -> toggle logger.

As for dodgy necklaces: will take a look at this and update it again.

Fruit stalls: yep they are supported, both inside and outside versions (market & house respectively).

@Lordaos Thank you sir! Glad you liked it! :D

Rogues' Maze: Yep working on it. @9tails96 No need to be rude about rogues' den maze. Yes we do need to babysit it, but with full run energy it is definitely possible to get the full set. The next update will have more improvements to the camera movement, zoom control, and banking. And then ultimately I will implement support for non-running (walking & searching/defusing traps) which will describe a full rogues' den maze bot.

Same applies for blackjacking. Disclaimer: the bot does not support blackjack and may never support it; there's merely a work-in-progress beta/experiment version of it (which only works with a specific set-up), please do not buy the bot for blackjacking.

As for trials - activated gl! :D

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO