Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Posted a few updates recently, got a few nice improvements/features coming in the next one.

Also activated trials enjoy.

Yep I've released a lot of scripts back in the day when I was still learning java programming, it's really cool I highly recommend everyone take a look at lessons on java programming, it sounds boring/complex but it's quite the opposite :D

For blackjacking (disclaimer to potential users: it's not supported it's just a limited beta test run): I recommend luring the npc first (since the bot isn't smart enough to lure those npcs just yet) -> override mirror mode reaction timer to 50ms (instead of the default 1000ms) and keep a full inventory of jug of wines so you don't get into combat whatsoever.

Also for fruit stalls, please turn off basket mode since it is being worked on, it does not support drop all at the moment. If you want to use basket mode you need to always bank (and turn off drop-x/drop-1)

Thanks guys! All feedback from the last few pages of this thread + DMs/discord messages have been noted and will be accounted for in the upcoming version.

Edited by Czar

Hello, love the script. However I noticed that when pickpocketing Ardy Knights (haven't tested other npcs) it seems to sleep for about twice the time it's supposed to. I have ~3.8s-4.4s sleep time in the setting and it's sleeping for around 10 seconds each time.

Here's an excerpt of the log:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/17 09:53:28 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/17 09:53:36 PM]: Finished waiting!
<snip>
[INFO][Bot #1][05/17 09:56:30 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/17 09:56:31 PM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/17 09:56:39 PM]: Finished waiting!

I am using mirror mode with 1000ms reaction, FPS 50. Paint is turned off. Let me know if you want more info or know what I've done wrong.

Again, thanks for awesome script!

• Like 1

Holy s***! That is epic lmfao, ~10 years back ;o I think some of those bots weren't by me though, I have no idea where the authors of some of those went - I think they have quitted by now, who knows, hopefully they haven't 😛 Enjoy the bot, please lemme know how it goes, if you run into any issues or have any suggestions lemme know. EDIT: I added a trial in case you missed it, currently scripters can't see which user bought the script so I'm not sure if you have already bought it at this point, nonetheless refresh scripts and gl :) 

@lolpan Hello sir :D Please make sure to set mirror mode reaction timer to 50ms instead of the default 1000ms, and you will see a noticeable improvement in speed ^^ :D Lemme know how it goes, I will help :) Enjoy :D

As for trials, activated more trials gl guys :D

I am just about to post update v208 guys! Update should be live before 12am GMT tomorrow :) 

Edited by Czar

@czar I changed reaction time to 50ms and it still sleeps for about twice the time when it's stunned

[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 07:18:36 AM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 07:18:37 AM]: Received stun message, delaying...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 07:18:45 AM]: Finished waiting!

I have worked around it of course by setting the sleep time to 2.0-2.2 seconds so that it sleeps for ~4 seconds..

Edited by lolpan

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO