Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Seeing some nice ideas, suggestions and tweaks to be made.

I will be needing a beta test user for blackjacking who has a good account and is good at details, nothing more nothing less. Will give the user a number of my scripts (as an auth) for at least a month each.

As for dodgy necklace and gloves of silence, they are not compatible just yet. Which means you can't use both options at the same time until I code some more changes. I still need to add a bank condition system like my fighter script. Otherwise the script will just bank when out of food.

Rogues' Den agility one is not supported just yet, it is a huge minigame (coding wise) and I want to make sure I get blackjacking down and some other flawless updates soon.

• Boge 1

Just bought the script, Trying to bot ardy guards but wont let me. I got swordies to eat, i put that in, I put in to save the money. to stick to the same one all the time. But when i start it it just runs to the bank, puts in the money and later just stands outside the bank and not doing anything? no clue what im doing wrong.. need help please.. :(

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO