Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm try enabling the second webwalking option if the script's first option is having trouble walking back. I will make some changes asap. As for an option to kill guards, good idea will definitely add it to the list ^^ :D 

Possible to add area thieving for SDMM? Certain guards are outside the safe zone.

• Like 1

I need to handle sdmm thieving area and safe zones, do you guys want to make a thieving area like my fighter script has a fight bounds area? Or do you just want me to make the script avoid any guards outside the ardougne walls + a tile radius near the exits so the script doesn't get farcasted

To add the script to cart visit the osbot script store: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/593-perfect-thiever/ activated a trial for you good luck ^^ :D See how it runs first :)

activated all trials gl guys :D happy botting :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

I need to handle sdmm thieving area and safe zones, do you guys want to make a thieving area like my fighter script has a fight bounds area? Or do you just want me to make the script avoid any guards outside the ardougne walls + a tile radius near the exits so the script doesn't get farcasted

To add the script to cart visit the osbot script store: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/593-perfect-thiever/ activated a trial for you good luck ^^ :D See how it runs first :)

activated all trials gl guys :D happy botting :D 

A thieving area with an escape tile would be perfect. Also when would blackjacking v2.0 come out? Do you plan on supporting wines and luring?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO