Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Will check out index 52, is your camera/mouse zoomed all the way out? Or half way? Please confirm! I will add more tweaks to it asap. It could be clicking the tile either too quickly, or it could be clicking the next tile after it by accident. In any case I will make it better. 

As for trials activated enjoy, currently working on a tweak for rogues' den maze, so if you need more trial time let me know.

Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Will check out index 52, is your camera/mouse zoomed all the way out? Or half way? Please confirm! I will add more tweaks to it asap. It could be clicking the tile either too quickly, or it could be clicking the next tile after it by accident. In any case I will make it better. 

As for trials activated enjoy, currently working on a tweak for rogues' den maze, so if you need more trial time let me know.

Thanks guys!

Was zoomed all the way out like you said to do mate, got all 5 pieces now so all is good 

• Like 1

@dmrfc92 glad to hear you got the outfit, did you have to babysit or did it work better with energy + zoom? In any case I will be adding more improvements, if you make more accounts for thieving let me know how it works for you in the new update if you have time to try it again please! :D

Also, note to all users: So I will be adding a few options to rogues' den regarding energy. Please make sure to have full energy when you do it, don't bother doing it without energy as it's not designed yet to disarm traps, the script will only use the running trick to navigate through the maze! More extended support is underway!

As for trials, activated enjoy!

Will also be posting an update to disable the camera when pickpocketing in the bank with many players nearby (possibly blocking the ardy knight in view), it should make for a better botting experience this way.

22 minutes ago, Czar said:

@dmrfc92 glad to hear you got the outfit, did you have to babysit or did it work better with energy + zoom? In any case I will be adding more improvements, if you make more accounts for thieving let me know how it works for you in the new update if you have time to try it again please! :D

Also, note to all users: So I will be adding a few options to rogues' den regarding energy. Please make sure to have full energy when you do it, don't bother doing it without energy as it's not designed yet to disarm traps, the script will only use the running trick to navigate through the maze! More extended support is underway!

As for trials, activated enjoy!

Will also be posting an update to disable the camera when pickpocketing in the bank with many players nearby (possibly blocking the ardy knight in view), it should make for a better botting experience this way.

The first two pieces of the outfit, I was babysitting, but then, after your update, it was left on its own and once returning, to my delight, the set was complete!

i have an account nearing the use of the RD outfit so hopefully will get that in the near future mate 👍🏻

• Like 1