Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hi OP

loving the Script 

the only problem that i have is the lag.

It starts to lag when i bot more than 3 hours  is it my own computer performance problem?

I know that my Laptop is not great ...

but is there a way to let it run smoothly for 3 + hours or i have to restart the bot every time ?

can't wait for blackjacking 

Edited by thenakaz
  • Like 1

So I bought this script tonight and I wanted to set it up at Nature Chest in Ardy and have it alch in the downtime.  Only problem is is that it will not alch even when i select the option to do so.  I've tried typing in the name of item i want to alch as well as entering it's ID.  Am I doing anything wrong or is this a bug?

• Like 1

Alright latest updates:

- Added a more frequent beep for rogue chest area if pkers are nearby (let me know how it goes!)

- Enabled alching for nature rune chests

- Beta blackjack feature is now live, please note it's only beta, no luring yet, just start the script ready, near your chosen blackjack npc

latest version is 0.74

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

So I bought this script tonight and I wanted to set it up at Nature Chest in Ardy and have it alch in the downtime.  Only problem is is that it will not alch even when i select the option to do so.  I've tried typing in the name of item i want to alch as well as entering it's ID.  Am I doing anything wrong or is this a bug?

Again, maybe I am doing something wrong, but the script still will not Alch at Nature Chest. I've tried the Item ID (856), "Yew Longbow", and "Yew longbow" and none of them work.  The script loots the chest fine but after it does it just stands there while the Dev Log spams "waiting for chest to respawn".  A bot that alchs while looting the chest, in my opinion, would be more human-like because as is the bot just stands there and re-loots it perfectly every 8 seconds.  No actual person would do that more measly 5k thieving exp/hr and a few nature runes.  I hope this can get resolved.  Otherwise it is a very good script.

@OGT you gotta wait until the update is live man, updates take from 6-12 hours to register (depends when admin(s) are online)

It should be live by now, so test it again, let me know how it works :) I just copied over the alching system from my magic bot and converted it to the thiever, so it should definitely work

Just posted another update (v.76) for blackjack, it allows multiple npc types now, it was only programmed to do level 41 bandits before, now it has all npcs, good luck guys,

if you are blackjacking wait until update 0.76 is registered so you can blackjack + pickpocket the other npcs such as menaphite thugs

Make sure to pay attention with rogue chests, I made the bot play a beep sound if there are pkers nearby. The rogue chests work good, it used to be almost 1.2m/hr now it's like 500k/hr though. I kept getting requests to remove the third chest though, so if you want that to be optional, just say :)

As for trial, done gl ;)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO