[★SELLING 75 DEFENCE ONLY PURE★] ALL CB STATS 1 (except hp, 1att/1str/1range/1pray/1mage) =SICK TANK|AWESOME PKER/STAKER= ~PERFECT STARTING SKILLER~

PaasHazen18

What's a defence (only) pure? An account that from all combat skills has only trained defence.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Defence_Pure. At 75 defence you can wear DFS and SERP helm.

PK video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3B5GhujJKA.

1. Pictures of the account stats

G3nqboO.png

2. Pictures of the login details

vGNRwHM.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

All wealth will be removed off of the account. You will keep quest items and some useful weapons.

4. Pictures of the quests completed

Quest points: 5. Has Demon Slayer, The Golem and Shadow of the Storm completed (The Feud quest started for maple blackjack). 

5. The price you will be starting bids at

10M RS07 gp (does not mean I will sell the account for 10M 07).

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

50$ preferably in bitcoins or the equivalent in RS07 gp

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

RuneScape 2007 GP or Bitcoins

8. Your trading conditions

I'll go first if you're trusted. Otherwise we will use a middleman or you will go first.

9. Account status

ErRm3HY.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address

I am the original owner and I have the original email address. The email on the account can be changed to your email, but if you prefer, I can give you the actual original email address details (@gmail.com account). 

The account is not member at the moment as you can see at the picture of the login details. I will make the account member if you want to buy it, since I will need to take my wealth (member items) off it, so you will buy the account with 14 days of membership. You can also buy the PK gear off me (dfs, serp helm etc). 

Any questions feel free to ask. Good luck bidding.

Edited by PaasHazen18
  • Like 1

I would like to buy it for 15m

Noted :)

Wow that is one neat account!

Even with no attack and strength stats the dfs,torags,serp helm compensate immensely all while keeping the low cb level of a pure.

Was this done by hand or botted?

Best of luck selling

Done by hand and a mix of "botting" and hand done. The only thing that's botted was monks and you rarely kill the monks so it's like one click per... a couple minutes or something if you understand me (barely bot behaviour) and most of the times while botting I drank potions by hand. 

Yes, the defence bonuses are insane and the serp helm does huge damage. Ending with the dfs charge spec is awesome.