Perfect Warriors

Czar

bot runs to the bank but gets stuck halfway and just sits there...

Hopefully you can figure a fix today!

I was trying out the trial and ran into the same issue. It worked particularly well for probably 4-6 hours and then when I came back to it today, it was acting sub-par. 

I attempted to use it with magic (firestrike) -- everything went well except the banking. Got stuck in-between bank trips.

• Like 1

Will post a quick update for banking, should be much better in next update (v0.17), update should be live within a few hours or so, gl ^^ smile.png

EDIT:

Banking seems fine, just did 3 test runs, no problems whatsoever. The bot opened the doors and went to bank, withdrew 5 lobsters (like I setup in the GUI) and went back to fighting area. I can't notice any bugs :o But I will keep the bot running and if there is a bug I will fix it ASAP

I posted an update to make the script work faster though, it should be much better in this update (v0.17) ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Will post a quick update for banking, should be much better in next update (v0.17), update should be live within a few hours or so, gl ^^ smile.png

EDIT:

Banking seems fine, just did 3 test runs, no problems whatsoever. The bot opened the doors and went to bank, withdrew 5 lobsters (like I setup in the GUI) and went back to fighting area. I can't notice any bugs ohmy.png But I will keep the bot running and if there is a bug I will fix it ASAP

I posted an update to make the script work faster though, it should be much better in this update (v0.17) ^^ biggrin.png

I'm using it again right now -- Just made one banking trip successfully. Switched back to melee though. It doesn't make sense to me that using magic would cause problems, but that is the only variable that changes between it working and not. I'll just have to wait and see if it continues without problem. 

At any rate, thank you for your attentiveness. Once I get some vouchers, I'm hoping to get some of your scripts.  

• Like 1

EDIT:

Banking seems fine, just did 3 test runs, no problems whatsoever. The bot opened the doors and went to bank, withdrew 5 lobsters (like I setup in the GUI) and went back to fighting area. I can't notice any bugs ohmy.png But I will keep the bot running and if there is a bug I will fix it ASAP

I posted an update to make the script work faster though, it should be much better in this update (v0.17) ^^ biggrin.png

i will run it again, had my loaded inventory of Tuna x 28 so we will see if it banks this time.

this time it walked to the bank but it didn't open up the bank and pull out the Tuna like I had in my loaded inventory. 

bNanlp5.png

Edited by transmission
  • Like 1

Did you set the food loadout to an inventory which isn't full? e.g. not 28 food but like 25 food and maybe 1 potion (with 2 free inventory spaces) , or how did you get the banking fixed? Regardless, the new version will not throw any errors so no worries ^^ biggrin.png

I think i had it as a saved inventory from my previous settings. So my inventory was filled with maybe 12 x Tuna but it had 28 x Tuna on the inventory. 

It actually banked once correctly, and then attacked, eventually ran out of food and ran halfway back to the bank.

Updated it to 0.18 and it's made 3+ successful banking trips now.