Could Not Load Library Stream

FaydeXO

Hi I have paid for VIP yet not been able to bot for the past 2 weeks now because of the "could not load library stream error" i have messaged developers and received no response. I have posted on other topics and still no response. It was working fine previously now same error every day. I am running Wnidows Vista newest version of Java and downloaded the C++ visuals, can someone please help me and extend my membership for the days i have not been able to use or I definitely will not be renewing with you again.

• Developer

Hi I have paid for VIP yet not been able to bot for the past 2 weeks now because of the "could not load library stream error" i have messaged developers and received no response. I have posted on other topics and still no response. It was working fine previously now same error every day. I am running Wnidows Vista newest version of Java and downloaded the C++ visuals, can someone please help me and extend my membership for the days i have not been able to use or I definitely will not be renewing with you again.

Hello, mirror is officially supported on windows 7+ only (as stated in http://osbot.org/forum/topic/84853-frequently-asked-questions/).

Your VIP will be extended, however for the issue to be fixed you either need to:

• Upgrade your windows to at least windows 7
  • Post your exact os version, your java version, the contents of osbot console showing the full error.

it used to work fine, anyway here is error log and I am using Java JRE 1.8.0_65

[iNFO][11/01 05:06:57 PM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[iNFO][11/01 05:06:57 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.3.134!
[DEBUG][11/01 05:06:58 PM]: OSBot is now ready!
[iNFO][11/01 05:07:22 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 96!
[ERROR][bot #1][11/01 05:07:29 PM]: nattachfail
java.lang.RuntimeException: s3
at client.nat.nattach.NAttach.vdix(Unknown Source)
at client.emu.EmuClient.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Benjamin\AppData\Local\Temp\eqe3944061586351524943.dll: The specified procedure could not be found
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load(Unknown Source)
... 3 more
[ERROR][bot #1][11/01 05:07:34 PM]: legacyload
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.core.asm.ClassCollection$1.loadClass(mj:12)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at client.nat.nattach.WrappedLegacyLibVM.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at client.nat.nattach.NAttach.ogk(Unknown Source)
at client.nat.nattach.NAttach.ln(Unknown Source)
at client.nat.stream.Stream.vdix(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][bot #1][11/01 05:07:34 PM]: Could not load stream library
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load stream library
at client.nat.stream.Stream.vdix(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: s2
... 3 more

• Developer

Which developer did you message? And was there any additional information in the PM?

• Developer

Maldesto isn't a developer and I think Alek has his PM box disabled. So, I'm assuming that's why it went unheard. Nevertheless, you did the right thing by posting it here smile.png

We'll look into it when we have time, but as MGI stated, Mirror is supported on Windows 7+ (actually OSBot as a whole is officially supported on 7+ for Windows)