ban rate on mining?

geraldmayt

hey guys i wanna know how many people have got past 87 mining i have 3 accounts at 85 one at 86 and one at 82 all safe and no black marks i have had only one that has been banned was one i got to 87 which stupidly got banned well before i even got mining up i got banned at red chins for 2 days when i was nothing but 60 str and 64 hunter i then managed to turn into a beast account before getting banned at 87 the highscores is looking very small for 85+ mining and i couldnt possible be the only one getting this far so id like to know if anyone has reached the almighty 99 but im scared because there only about 700-1000 people with 99 mining while theres 3500 people with 85+ they are very very small numbers for the amount of bots there are and the amount of people probably getting banned out of them a day and then for me to safely own a few of those accounts (p.s got banned at redchins on a infirior botting client to yours (in my own opinion) also i am not using payed for bots they are all free)

please please please do not share a opinion like it is physically impossible to get that far because i dont wanna know if your not good enough to do it i want to speak to someone that is good enough to do it!

If you bot at the same location, the chance of being banned is the same as if you have 35 mining or 85 mining. 85 Mining @ rune ores in wildy is actually around 1.5M an hour. Not sure how long you will last but try finding a rune ore bot and bot smart with breaks and such. I would not recommend motherlode mine because you will get at least 2 reports an hour there. Try finding a good spot to keep the chances of ban at minimum. Another option will be selling those accounts which you can easily get over 20M for each one. Goodluck botting.

If you bot at the same location, the chance of being banned is the same as if you have 35 mining or 85 mining. 85 Mining @ rune ores in wildy is actually around 1.5M an hour. Not sure how long you will last but try finding a rune ore bot and bot smart with breaks and such. I would not recommend motherlode mine because you will get at least 2 reports an hour there. Try finding a good spot to keep the chances of ban at minimum. Another option will be selling those accounts which you can easily get over 20M for each one. Goodluck botting.

how is it 1.5m per hr lol. Last i tried rune ore at wild it was around 500k >.> Took canoe to RR and then tele out via KBD lair

im very scared botting runite haha havnt had the balls to even try lol and yes you are correct its about 1.5m a hour 1m on a bad hour 1.5 on a good i dont see how this other bloke is getting 500k a hour must be getting pked for a few trips and using rune picaxe only way i see me getting less then 750k from runite lol then again i runite mine on a lvl 3's and most pkers cant attack me and if they can i just logg on one of my alts that are higher level and camped out there for such reason and go get my rune back if there even good enough to kill me be by the time i tele from kbd lair lol

A couple of months ago I had 2 accounts reach 99 mining, they both received a 2 day ban. I've turned one of them into a main and continued to bot with the other. To my surprise I got close to reaching top 5 mining and ended up with around 27m mining xp, all from the Motherlode mine. Thing was, I only ran those accounts during the weekend, for about +- 70 hours each weekend. And I never logged in on them in the week. Nowadays they also ban in the weekends. I'd be happy if my accounts reached 85+ mining now.

aww snap 2 day bans on 99 mining fook dat woulda made me cri lmao but well worth it if you still got a account with 99 im jsut so scared to touch it around 84+ as i heard thats a major ban point

and prolax where you get dem numbers from ;D i dont see how you can even slightly be certian on that unless you own a percentage of highscores past 85 mining lmao

1.thats a random number

2. do you even have a account past level 85 mining

3. your comment is pointless without some proof (someone saying that to you is not proof)

4.if you are lying what was the point of even commenting

5.how do you even know how many people bot mining and get banned for it

6.please answer said above 5 question and think to yourself before commenting again

Edited by geraldmayt

I have an account with 88 Mining. All from Motherlode. I run OSBOT-Perfect Motherlode about 8-14 hours a day. So far no ban or wanrings, I am just anticapting it any day though. I am a member, and play in isolated worlds as well as I have all my other skills at 50+. I'm hoping this helps my case. I also have my Bot take variant breaks. 

Summary, so far so good. We shall see how things progress, been going about 2 weeks now.