what are the chances of being banned now a days for botting?

getthenapkin

This is a very broad question. You can never run away from bans, they always happen. The chance of getting banned differs on the scripts you run, how the script is coded, the antiban of the script, the location you are botting, what skills you are botting, how long you bot for and if you are lucky or not. From my experience I have been botting 10 hours a day with scripts for the past 3 months on multiple accounts and received 0 bans. This is because I am using a script called FrostBarrows which is a great and advanced script which has a low banrate. Now if I was too make a new f2p account and right off the bat go bot chickens, I will be banned in hours. It all depends on your methods. If you need any more help and suggestion on what to bot PM me.

• Like 1

This is a very broad question. You can never run away from bans, they always happen. The chance of getting banned differs on the scripts you run, how the script is coded, the antiban of the script, the location you are botting, what skills you are botting, how long you bot for and if you are lucky or not. From my experience I have been botting 10 hours a day with scripts for the past 3 months on multiple accounts and received 0 bans. This is because I am using a script called FrostBarrows which is a great and advanced script which has a low banrate. Now if I was too make a new f2p account and right off the bat go bot chickens, I will be banned in hours. It all depends on your methods. If you need any more help and suggestion on what to bot PM me.

i just recently started botting and ive bought about 5 different scripts and just run them. ill switch it up on which on i use but thats about it. and i do it roughly 10 hours a day

i just recently started botting and ive bought about 5 different scripts and just run them. ill switch it up on which on i use but thats about it. and i do it roughly 10 hours a day

I'd suggest taking a break of 10 mins after an hour of botting or somewhere around those lines. Don't mind these trolls, its because the question you asked really has no real answer. Other than that goodluck botting.

Edited by Keven