Clash of clans

NayBely

maybe i just dont know how to post one idk lol , but yeah i just hit th10 so i got stuff everywhere upgrading i got a th8 aswell almost maxed

Hmm, what army would you use just for farm raids on a TH8.

What I usually do is take 100 barbs, 100 archers and go for bases with mines/collectors outside

Or

I take giants + healers, get them to take out all the defences and then come in with barbas and archers

It takes me a lot of time to finally get something upgrading at TH8, I feel like I'm not getting enough gold/elixir as I should. Any idea?

tbh get into wars with a clan war loot helped me out so much more plus getting loot from regular bases, helped me out so much and what i learned over time was to attack bases with the collectors outside but that usually doesnt work so you end up having to use the giants like you said and actually having to kill the base, there really isnt to many "easy" ways. you think it takes long now just wait th10 is no joke

Hmm, what army would you use just for farm raids on a TH8.

What I usually do is take 100 barbs, 100 archers and go for bases with mines/collectors outside

Or

I take giants + healers, get them to take out all the defences and then come in with barbas and archers

It takes me a lot of time to finally get something upgrading at TH8, I feel like I'm not getting enough gold/elixir as I should. Any idea?