Got banned :(

MrChocolate

90% of the scripts have about a 75% chance of getting you banned. I have completely maxed a main, a med level and a zerker with not one ban on any of them using scripts that I know for a fact won't get me fucked over. I took a maximum of 5 hours of break time per day, all break time was done in one sitting and not broken up throughout each day.

After I finished my accounts I reset my IP and began botting on one of my fresh 70+ melee stats and decent non combats GDK accounts, with no bans nor connections to banned accounts, to see if I had actually found some safe combat scripts. I ran the GDK script from OSB (can't remember who wrote it, this just happened last week so its still around) and literally within 13 minutes the account was banned. I changed my ip with my VPN then I tried this with the Hill giant magician, insta ban on an account that definitely didn't look like a bot what so ever and again it had never been on the same IP that I have ran on any account I have ever owned.

If you use scripts that hundreds of people use to farm gold you will lose your accounts guaranteed, the ones that are even mildly safe will be hard to find and you'll probably lose a few accounts in the process.

It's safe to say I've almost sold every single gold farming account I have left, its not worth losing accounts that I can make upwards of 50m+ a day on over accounts that can maybe pull in 5

Edited by Pharmacistt