Goldfarming Help

SonPk0

Hi guys...

So I'm thinking of purchasing VIP so I can goldfarm, just got a few questions first..

Should I use stealth or mirror mode to gold farm?

How many accounts should I use?

On average how long do gold farm accounts last before they get banned?

Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S Sorry if it's in wrong section.

Hi guys...

So I'm thinking of purchasing VIP so I can goldfarm, just got a few questions first..

Mirror mode uses a lot more CPU and memory that regular stealth mode.

Depending on the amount of bots, stealth is going to be better.

Quick Answers

• Dependent
  • As many as possible
  • Dependent 

Explanations 

• If you are using insecure, public methods, it's probably better just to run stealth, because you are probably going to get banned reguardless. Also if you are using a big farm, you can save a lot of resources by using stealth. On the other hand if you are using a small farm, or if you are using a private method or just have an account you are willing to bot but want it to last a few bits longer because it takes a while to design, then it's probably better to use mirror. using stealth on top of private methods also won't be super harmful either, it just stacks faith on top of security. 

• Simple. A farm is a farm. The more production, the more gold, the more gold the more profit. the mo' profit the mo' bitches.

• Different gold farming methods yield different results. Anything public is more likely to get you banned, such things as green dragons, blast furnace, etc. Especially the public ones that either give high xp, high gold, or both. Private things such as _______ do not get banned nearly as much and i make so much fucking money off of it right now that I have to buy 5 banks so i can put my money in them.

(Get it? Because private.)

• Like 1

Quick Answers

• Dependent
  • As many as possible
  • Dependent 

Explanations 

1. If you are using insecure, public methods, it's probably better just to run stealth, because you are probably going to get banned reguardless. Also if you are using a big farm, you can save a lot of resources by using stealth. On the other hand if you are using a small farm, or if you are using a private method or just have an account you are willing to bot but want it to last a few bits longer because it takes a while to design, then it's probably better to use mirror. using stealth on top of private methods also won't be super harmful either, it just stacks faith on top of security. 
  2. Simple. A farm is a farm. The more production, the more gold, the more gold the more profit. the mo' profit the mo' bitches.
  3. Different gold farming methods yield different results. Anything public is more likely to get you banned, such things as green dragons, blast furnace, etc. Especially the public ones that either give high xp, high gold, or both. Private things such as _______ do not get banned nearly as much and i make so much fucking money off of it right now that I have to buy 5 banks so i can put my money in them.

(Get it? Because private.)

First of all, I noticed you play CS:GO so I will PM you regarding a question I have on that...

I'm going to be gold farming green drags, I'm just wondering what minimum requirements I should be using (att,str,def and what armour etc) as you can imagine I don't want to put mils into these accounts for them to get banned before I even get my mils back.

How often should I take the bones and hides from these accounts and put them onto my mule?

Roughly how long will my accounts last using stealth mode at green drags?

Am I likely to get IP ban if I do get caught? Is the IP ban a myth? or do you have to be running 10's of accounts to get IP ban?

Thanks for you help guys :)

To be honest guys I THINK my IP has been flagged. As I created a farmer 20 mins ago, hasn't even been running 10 mins at cows in lummy and got banned.

1. I'm going to be gold farming green drags, I'm just wondering what minimum requirements I should be using (att,str,def and what armour etc) as you can imagine I don't want to put mils into these accounts for them to get banned before I even get my mils back.
  2. How often should I take the bones and hides from these accounts and put them onto my mule?
  3. Roughly how long will my accounts last using stealth mode at green drags?
  4. Am I likely to get IP ban if I do get caught? Is the IP ban a myth? or do you have to be running 10's of accounts to get IP ban?
  5. To be honest guys I THINK my IP has been flagged. As I created a farmer 20 mins ago, hasn't even been running 10 mins at cows in lummy and got banned.

1. i think 70/70/70 is the best starter for what you pay, 70/60/40 is probably minimum but will not yield good results for a while.
  2. I like to collect (for green dragons) if you buy the account for 10m, probably every 5 hours until the initial 10m is paid off, then every 10 hours. Personally, as long as i break even, i'm happy. If you are constantly collecting, you will be cutting your profits by quite a bit.
  3. i dunno.
  4. i am a firm believer that they do not IP ban. There is no evidence that suggests so. It would also be ineffective for them to do so anyway. I know someone who runs like 50 new accounts on clay everyday, he's flagged but never gets ipd.
  5. probably flagged, and cows are hotspot as well. 

Hi guys...

Use Stealth.

Use as many accounts as you want I usually do a farm of about 15 accounts at a time (as It's tough to manage a bigger farm)

My accounts vary... I don't run them on a thursday and I run them between 9-5pm UK Time and they all usually last a few days - I get about 1mill per account before they are banned.

Use a mule that has never been botted to avoid your mule being hit!

• Like 1