Ex-Staff,Lifetime Sponsor,100+fb: Starter main, username login(pvp oriented) over 900 total levels

NoahTheWeebWolf

38M, I will personally vouch for this guy, if someone out bids me. I will refund you if he scam quits out of my own pocket.

OMFG thank you! This really means a lot to me Maldesto =).

Also just re-read your bid. You have nothing to worry about me scam quitting(but seeing as you feel so confident in me that you'd offer to reimburse the hypothetical victim I can see how much faith you have in me).

On top of my professional obligations as per the bar association now I have an additional reason not to scam. Not only do I not want to screw you the customer over but I wouldn't want to screw over @Maldesto.He was a great leader when I worked under him and I wouldn't want to betray his trust either.

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf

38M, I will personally vouch for this guy, if someone out bids me. I will refund you if he scam quits out of my own pocket.

OMFG thank you! This really means a lot to me Maldesto =).

Also just re-read your bid. You have nothing to worry about me scam quitting(but seeing as you feel so confident in me that you'd offer to reimburse the hypothetical victim I can see how much faith you have in me).

On top of my professional obligations as per the bar association now I have an additional reason not to scam. Not only do I not want to screw you the customer over but I wouldn't want to screw over @Maldesto.He was a great leader when I worked under him and I wouldn't want to betray his trust either.

I would happily put some out of my own pocket, a lot like @Maldesto - I have a personal vouch towards , something I don't do much.

• 2 weeks later...