Session has expired due to inactivity or multiple bots. HELP PLEASE.

MDMAxHIT

Hey guys, Some help please!

Getting this error for already about 8 times.. Very annoying.

Does somebody know a solution? Sometimes it happens after an hour, sometimes 3 times a hour.

(There is no other bot open / there is no other JAR file or JAVA file open)

Thank you smile.png

osbot_error.png

Delete C:/users/YOURNAME/OSBot

Empty Trashcan

Open Task Manager

End all Java Processes

• Developer

Usually this is because there is a background bot process that hasn't shut down completely.

Other times the error can occur is after you've put your computer to sleep or other conditions where it's disconnected from the server for at least an hour. Then when it tries to reconnect, the server no longer has that as a valid session, so it blocks the connection.

Usually this is because there is a background bot process that hasn't shut down completely.

Other times the error can occur is after you've put your computer to sleep or other conditions where it's disconnected from the server for at least an hour. Then when it tries to reconnect, the server no longer has that as a valid session, so it blocks the connection.

Yo, thanks for the advice. I just did a good ol' fashion reboot. Since the reboot osbot has been running for 20 minutes when before it was only running for 30 seconds. I think its safe to say its fixed!. Thanks again dood.

Edit: Spoke too soon :( gave me the same error. Last night i was able to keep  it running for 8 hours! it stopped working after 30 mins... hopefully we can find a complete fix.

Edited by mentobros

• Developer

Yo, thanks for the advice. I just did a good ol' fashion reboot. Since the reboot osbot has been running for 20 minutes when before it was only running for 30 seconds. I think its safe to say its fixed!. Thanks again dood.

Edit: Spoke too soon sad.png gave me the same error. Last night i was able to keep  it running for 8 hours! it stopped working after 30 mins... hopefully we can find a complete fix.

Try it one more time for me please smile.png

I just tried a couple of things

I am currently experiencing this issue

just rebooted, deleted and reinstalled entirely. same error.

I have tried many times and still I am having this error message, any ideas?

Try it one more time for me please smile.png

I just tried a couple of things

it finally let the bot start working about 60 seconds into mining it happened again.