I need a good method for botting

NoahTheWeebWolf

I tried a few different methods with mirror client and wasn't getting anywhere due to barely running 1 bot on my computer.

Since then I have determined the only viable approach for me is to use the normal client(though I am concerned since I am not too certain what the current ban rates are).

Currently, I have around 4-5 separate level 75 wood cutters, and I still have Khals wood cutter. Part of me wants to buy a bond for each and proxy and just get as many magic/yew logs as possible). If I am not mistaken it'd take two full days of botting to pay off the bonds alone and then there's the script price to consider, cost of buying the accounts, etc. I just don't know how viable it is if the accounts will just get banned  before they pay off.

This leads me to the idea of making runecrafting accounts for the abyss, but it seems the cost to get them made by hand is high and then there is the script price and bonds again.

Ideally whatever I decide to bot wouldn't be supply intensive(aside from necessities like bonds). I was thinking about doing hunter and going for red chins but such a method probably has a high ban rate given the profitability/not supplies intensive like blast furnace.

I am way too busy to make any accounts from scratch so my only way to prepare is to pay someone to make accounts by hand or bot them.

I just don't know, which is the most viable method or if botting is truly even for me(initially I got into botting to level up one of my old accounts but ever since botting became harder back in early 2014 I more or less stopped). I was never much of a gold farmer to begin with which is why I am in this situation now. I hope that all makes sense, and I am thankful for your advice in advance.

I think bonds are worth the investment because the accounts will last longer with a bond. Also for woodcutting try to find a spot that most people don't use or is relatively hidden. I know that is hard when you're trying to do yews/magic because typically those places are crowded.

People say stake the money to your main/mule to avoid traces back to the main.

I think mining is a good way for money once you get 70+ motherlode mine is great money so maybe consider that as another method!

Hope I helped, these are just ideas

• Like 1

Welcome to the life. You are coming into goldfarming at about the worst possible time ever lol. All of the methods you have mentioned are high ban rate and you will most likely get banned very quickly. But you are going to have to experiment some way or another until you find what works. Maybe look into private methods that you can get someone to script for you.

• Like 1

i'm at the same situation as you atm.. so i wishes you gl wink.png

Yeah it's a really crappy feeling.

I am sitting on so much assets right now ingame but I can't do crap to multiply them it seems =(.

Max combat and I don't even do boss battles that much for it to be profitable.

Maybe my luck will change once I finally get 85 slayer(currently being trained by hand by Dbuffed).

He's already gotten me 29k short of 72 so at least I can do skeletal wyvrens =).

That's not bot related though... 

takes money to make money lad doge.png

It's not like I don't know that or anything.

Just that there are certainly better ways than others to make money which is what I want to know.

I wish I got into gold farming back in 2013 but all my money was tied up in study prep for Law School.

Absolutely no money for fun crap until October 2014 by which point gold farming was hard as F and still remains hard.

All this putting me in the situation I am now =(.

I think I am just going to take advantage of my established reputation and start buying bulk gp and selling for a profit... rinse and repeat.

Welcome to the life. You are coming into goldfarming at about the worst possible time ever lol. All of the methods you have mentioned are high ban rate and you will most likely get banned very quickly. But you are going to have to experiment some way or another until you find what works. Maybe look into private methods that you can get someone to script for you.

I realized that. It's a shame I couldn't get involved earlier on but as I mentioned in another post it was impossible to get involved earlier.

I don't think gold farming is for me... takes way too much time and effort. Id rather just buy and sell gold at a profit which given my reputation shouldn't be a hard market to infiltrate *evil laughter*

• Like 1

Just that there are certainly better ways than others to make money which is what I want to know.

I wish I got into gold farming back in 2013 but all my money was tied up in study prep for Law School.

Absolutely no money for fun crap until October 2014 by which point gold farming was hard as F and still remains hard.

I think I am just going to take advantage of my established reputation and start buying bulk gp and selling for a profit... rinse and repeat.

Search for private methods that there are no public scripts for them, get a scripter/private script.

• Like 1

so do some research and find a good method and get a private script made. guess u get special treatment and want good methods handed to u since ur ex-staff :doge:

• Like 1

so do some research and find a good method and get a private script made. guess u get special treatment and want good methods handed to u since ur ex-staff doge.png

I really don't have the time to get super in depth doing research for runescape. Nope can't say that was my initial intent although... I wont complain if my actions produce that effect ;).

I really don't have the time to get super in depth doing research for runescape. Nope can't say that was my initial intent although... I wont complain if my actions produce that effect wink.png.

may seem like im salty but by no means am i salty , i just find it funny how when a random guy posts these threads they get blown up with troll comments. gl botting tho , if you do expedition into the private method it could get expensive for a script

• Like 1