Explv's Tutorial Island [Free] [Random Characters]

Explv

I just setup another account, ran it myself and had Czar's Miner run me to almost 1-60 overnight running at 3 hour intervals with 20 min breaks. It's definitely something in the Tutorial Script tongue.png

I think Tutorial Island is generally a banning hotspot.

But don't worry i'm working on some more antiban stuff as we speak, update will be later today. Hopefully will improve :)

Got it working and so far its pretty good with 2 exceptions. I watched it a couple of times and seen it freeze up when he gets to Brother Whatever (Prayer & friendslist npc) it stops for almost a good minute, and also it doesn't COMPLETELY finish the tutorial island. It stops at the wizard and stops the script there, but overall its a good script especially for it being Free :D

Got it working and so far its pretty good with 2 exceptions. I watched it a couple of times and seen it freeze up when he gets to Brother Whatever (Prayer & friendslist npc) it stops for almost a good minute, and also it doesn't COMPLETELY finish the tutorial island. It stops at the wizard and stops the script there, but overall its a good script especially for it being Free biggrin.png

That's strange, it's worked for me every time. I'm sure there's still some bugs that need fixing in small places. I'm currently working on some new features, but will take a look at that straight after. Thanks for letting me know :)

Got it working and so far its pretty good with 2 exceptions. I watched it a couple of times and seen it freeze up when he gets to Brother Whatever (Prayer & friendslist npc) it stops for almost a good minute, and also it doesn't COMPLETELY finish the tutorial island. It stops at the wizard and stops the script there, but overall its a good script especially for it being Free biggrin.png

Consider these bugs squashed. :)

• Like 1

Whenever I run the script, the bot seems to just fish a whole inventory of shrimp and continues to do so until I manually click on the inventory icon and then it'll cook shrimp, but will run to the house to make bread and won't even have enough inv space because of a full inv of shrimp. At the mining place I also get several bugs such as trying to mine the rock before even prospecting etc.

Whenever I run the script, the bot seems to just fish a whole inventory of shrimp and continues to do so until I manually click on the inventory icon and then it'll cook shrimp, but will run to the house to make bread and won't even have enough inv space because of a full inv of shrimp. At the mining place I also get several bugs such as trying to mine the rock before even prospecting etc.

I will take a look now, thanks

I have added some more checks into the Fishing section which should hopefully prevent that from happening.

I could not however recreate the mining bug, I will continue to test and see if it happens.

For now I will post an update for the fishing bug.

Please let me know if the problems still occur, thanks :)

I will take a look now, thanks

I have added some more checks into the Fishing section which should hopefully prevent that from happening.

I could not however recreate the mining bug, I will continue to test and see if it happens.

For now I will post an update for the fishing bug.

Please let me know if the problems still occur, thanks smile.png

I will do, thank you for the update! Would it be possible to also start the script from any point in the tutorial island, ie- it will recognise which area it was left off at and start from there. My client crashed whilst I was running the script when it got stuck at mining 

I will do, thank you for the update! Would it be possible to also start the script from any point in the tutorial island, ie- it will recognise which area it was left off at and start from there. My client crashed whilst I was running the script when it got stuck at mining 

The script does resume Tutorial Island from where it left off.

If sometimes this does not work, I think it may be due to the configs in the client not loading properly.

Edited by Explv

Just tested it.

conclusion ; worked pretty fine!

---

When you get at the ''cook the fish part'', i was stuck between the NPC and the Fire, it kept clicking on the NPC. 

(mayb fix that it rights click & cook )

---

I went back from dinner and saw it was stuck @ the poll booth, started the script again and worked fine.

Looking pretty good man ^_^ gratz

Hello,

I'm using v3.1 and Injection Mode.  The script got stuck on the step "Smithing a Dagger." What is strange is that after stopping the script, attempting to start the script again at that specific step caused OSBot's CPU usage to skyrocket is 50-60% total CPU. After completing that step manually, script continued fine until "Banking." The script simply got stuck.  Also got stuck on Closing the Poll Booth.

I could babysit the script at least and just nudge it along and it works fine. Just those specific spots.

Cheers