Botting

catchmeifyoucan

Hi, ive heard about a lot of botters getting banned etc and i heard osbot will get you banned easy cause its free and was wondering how this program compares to something like Advertising other bots isn't allowed. which i heard is a good bot program.

also can you buy vip with paypal?

Edited by catchmeifyoucan

im trying to say will i get banned easy using osbot cause its a free program as i heard its not that safe? i know they have vip for the mirror mode tho.

compared to Advertising other bots isn't allowed. another botting program does this offer the same amount of security againts getting banned?

Edited by catchmeifyoucan

Botting is botting, you run the risk of getting banned.

Yes in my opinion some scripts are more prone to getting you banned than others, however some of the premium scripts are very good with (personally) i feel have low ban rates.

All depends on what your going to actually bot, if you're trying to bot to maxed account, can almost guarantee you'll be banned before you achieve your goal, if you set smaller goals, e.g. 99 range then stop botting that account, you'll probably get there.

I only bot accounts i don't mind losing, e.g. fresh level 3's.

Also goldfarming methods tend to have bigger ban rates than skill training methods - e.g. combat.

im trying to say will i get banned easy using osbot cause its a free program as i heard its not that safe? i know they have vip for the mirror mode tho.

compared to Advertising other bots isn't allowed. another botting program does this offer the same amount of security againts getting banned?

It doesn't mean because it's free, you're going to get banned. It all depends on what you're going to bot, which script you're going to use, how long you're going to bot for. Mirror client is available to VIP which will supposedly decrease the chance of getting a ban as Jagex can't detect that you're using a different client to access their game. I've been using it for a couple of days now and I haven't been banned yet, in the end the decision is up to you.

yes i know how to bot smart and no the risks i will only be doing it for combat on fleshys for only 3 hours a day then playing legit to make it look like im not botting and in that time i will watch a movie and keep and eye and talk to people so it seems legit as i can.

i ran an old script on another bot program but i didnt actually start it so my character attacks the monsters and i stopped the script right away can that pose a risk to my accountl, im asking as i dont know if they detect the script itself or how the bot plays.

I've had 2 account running simultaneously for 24 hours in the past day and haven't been banned, it all depends what your doing and which script you use. I've been buying the scripts as they have a lower ban rate and also are getting updated regularly.

Botting is all a risk and you will most likely be caught out if your doing the more obvious botting locations but thats the risk your going to have to take.