Is this a good staking schedule?

NoahTheWeebWolf

Continuing from advice for staking thread... I experimented with staking(just using abyssal tentacle) on my max combat main and now I more or less understand how things work. I didn't make any money nor did I lose anything fortunately.

bet 1:500k(won)

bet 2:1m(lost)

bet 3:2m(lost)

bet 4: 3m(lost

At this point I am getting nervous until...

Bet 5: 6m against a level 124 and I am 122... I owned that bitch *obnoxious yelling and dubstep music intensifies*

So basically I made back all my 6m losses. Still wish I profited. For now this is the schedule I came up with to determine how high my bets should go and no matter how many times I lose when/if I win I will always get 1m profit and then repeat the process until I profit another 1m.

1.1m

2.2m(if won get 1m back+1m profit)

3.4m(if won get 3m back+1m profit)

4.8m(if won get 7m back+1m profit)

5.16m(if won get 15m back+1m profit)

6.32m(if won get 31m back+1m profit)

7.64m(if won get 63m back+1m profit)

8.128m(if won get 127m back+1m profit)

9.256m(if won get 255m back+1m profit)

10.512m(if won get 511m back+1m profit)

Following this schedule if I sold my entire bank in game I could probably make it to about 8 consecutive bets(and with max combat meaning 50/50 odds of winning it's very unlikely I will lose 8 times in a row). I just don't know if 1m profit per successful stake is good or not.

I know it's not impossible to lose 8 times in a row either but... Well I don't want to think about that lol.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/advice.

Basically there are 2 options u can do going to the duel arena

1.) waste 8-16 hours of life each day odds staking for profit

2.) blast your dub step music and yolo the cash stack

That's rough.

I am way too cautious a person to go all in one stake.

However, I am also WAY too busy to be playing video games that long(seriously I can't even remember the last time I played a video game more than an hour or two a day ever since I started Law School). 

Adult problems... am I right?

Although imagine if I won at least one stake every 5 minutes(probably a little more than one stake with my odds) that's a minimum of 12m profit an hour! So if I did spend even 10 hours that's 120m a day at least. I could get almost anything I want at that point(not just in game but like a ps4 or whatever).

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf

Losing 8 stakes in a row is VERY possible and WILL happen eventually. If you martingale your money you will get cleaned eventually.

I mean I know it's possible but given the 50/50 nature the odds of losing eight times in a row is just as possible as winning eight times in a row. Plus even though it will likely happen eventually odds are by then I will be playing around with much more money and thus can go a 9th time where I could possibly win it all back and so on and so forth.

I just have to hope the eight losses in a row doesn't happen first(nervous laughter).

I mean I know it's possible but given the 50/50 nature the odds of losing eight times in a row is just as possible as winning eight times in a row. Plus even though it will likely happen eventually odds are by then I will be playing around with much more money and thus can go a 9th time where I could possibly win it all back and so on and so forth.

I just have to hope the eight losses in a row doesn't happen first(nervous laughter).

i will warn you even 10 or 20 times can happen sooner than you think.

• Like 1

Continuing from advice for staking thread... I experimented with staking(just using abyssal tentacle) on my max combat main and now I more or less understand how things work. I didn't make any money nor did I lose anything fortunately.

bet 1:500k(won)
bet 2:1m(lost)
bet 3:2m(lost)
bet 4: 3m(lost
At this point I am getting nervous until...
Bet 5: 6m against a level 124 and I am 122... I owned that bitch *obnoxious yelling and dubstep music intensifies*

So basically I made back all my 6m losses. Still wish I profited. For now this is the schedule I came up with to determine how high my bets should go and no matter how many times I lose when/if I win I will always get 1m profit and then repeat the process until I profit another 1m.

1.1m
2.2m(if won get 1m back+1m profit)
3.4m(if won get 3m back+1m profit)
4.8m(if won get 7m back+1m profit)
5.16m(if won get 15m back+1m profit)
6.32m(if won get 31m back+1m profit)
7.64m(if won get 63m back+1m profit)
8.128m(if won get 127m back+1m profit)
9.256m(if won get 255m back+1m profit)
10.512m(if won get 511m back+1m profit)

Following this schedule if I sold my entire bank in game I could probably make it to about 8 consecutive bets(and with max combat meaning 50/50 odds of winning it's very unlikely I will lose 8 times in a row). I just don't know if 1m profit per successful stake is good or not.

I know it's not impossible to lose 8 times in a row either but... Well I don't want to think about that lol.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/advice.

ive lost 11 in row and lost 500m, happens when i spend a long time in arena

If you did solid 6hrs+ of max main staking each day for 1 week, there's a good chance you'll hit an 8+ loss streak 5 out of those 7 days.

If you plan on going staking and doubling up each time you lose, you most likely will make money off the start but you will hit a loss streak where you won't have enough money to cover the next stake. You've been warned.

That's rough.

I am way too cautious a person to go all in one stake.

However, I am also WAY too busy to be playing video games that long(seriously I can't even remember the last time I played a video game more than an hour or two a day ever since I started Law School). 

Adult problems... am I right?

Although imagine if I won at least one stake every 5 minutes(probably a little more than one stake with my odds) that's a minimum of 12m profit an hour! So if I did spend even 10 hours that's 120m a day at least. I could get almost anything I want at that point(not just in game but like a ps4 or whatever).

You're basically using martingale.

I've used it many many times in online betting sites and the worst losing streak has been 17 personally. Though I've heard of someone reaching 21 Loss a row at 50/50

I don't know much money that is in dollars but in the context I am assuming that's quite a bit to lose.

and no lol, 0.005 is nothing.

(Last time I checked, 1 was around 210USD) So, it's like.. uh.. a few cents.

210, 21, 2.1 then .21, =21 cents, then x5 so it's like 1 dollar lost.

Edited by cutvision

Shit guys... this is scary

I really want to make a lot of gp... But I don't want to go broke either.

I have pretty good self control too so at some point I probably will cool down and sell a good portion of gp and just come back in a month or whatever.

I don't really have time to no life so hopefully I don't trigger the system to start dishing out those harsh losses =(.