APA Unicow Killer

Apaec

• 3 months later...
On 4/7/2023 at 9:54 AM, Apaec said:

Oh - I hadn't realised this diary reward was a thing, and it looks like there isn't a way to disable this behaviour in-game... I'll get the diaries done on my test account so that I can fix this.

-Apa

Oh no, can't believe I didn't read this before I bought the script. Could you please add noted unicorn horns to this bot? Kind of bought it for my iron man as I hate getting secondaries for herblore. Didn't know it doesn't work with diary done. Any succes on adding this?

Greets

9 hours ago, Arnovr21 said:

Oh no, can't believe I didn't read this before I bought the script. Could you please add noted unicorn horns to this bot? Kind of bought it for my iron man as I hate getting secondaries for herblore. Didn't know it doesn't work with diary done. Any succes on adding this?

Greets

Hey Arnovr,

I'm sorry about this - I was meaning to add support for this but it totally fell off my radar. Thank you for reminding me.

I did end up completing the diary on my test account and so I spent some time this evening implementing support for noted unicorn horns to the script. I also fixed up a couple of other things while I was at it. See below for a full changelog:

All the best :)

-Apa

SCRIPT UPDATE: Version 1.17:

• Implemented support for noted unicorn horns. The script will now check for diary completion: If you have the Ardougne medium diary done, the script will now fill your remaining inventory space with unicorn horns to offer at the altar.
  • Improvements to banking logic
  • Fixed paint not displaying correctly in some situations