Don't come to Sweden if you lift

Mustikurupt

Jag är kanske också från sverige..

Hahah dude... are you for real?

I know they take it serious. I am from Sweden. And you are saying I am not big because the cops has not asked me to piss in a cup, how dumb are you?

They do not suspect all big bulky guys. The cops who does this have knowledge in training and steroid. They know who to look for.

Cute username btw.

Edit: The thing is, OP is acting like he got a real problem with this. He probably saw a raid in his gym and they took a couple of guys, and suddenly he's saying "dont come to sweden if you lift".

The police do sometime check the gyms, and all gym have strict rules, but dont be fooled.

Yes, if you had any size and were lean then you would know first hand that people just look at you an assume you are on steroids when you have achieved a certain Physique, its just how the narrow minded individuals brain works. Some places are worse then others... for example Sweden.

Not sure what my username has to do with anything but thanks for the compliment buddy.

Jag är kanske också från sverige..

Hahah dude... are you for real?

I know they take it serious. I am from Sweden. And you are saying I am not big because the cops has not asked me to piss in a cup, how dumb are you?

They do not suspect all big bulky guys. The cops who does this have knowledge in training and steroid. They know who to look for.

Cute username btw.

Edit: The thing is, OP is acting like he got a real problem with this. He probably saw a raid in his gym and they took a couple of guys, and suddenly he's saying "dont come to sweden if you lift".

The police do sometime check the gyms, and all gym have strict rules, but dont be fooled.

15x3 dick strokes and 20 minutes cardio with your mother, 4 times per week.

chicken

chicken

Edited by Muscles Brah

Yes, if you had any size and were lean then you would know first hand that people just look at you an assume you are on steroids when you have achieved a certain Physique, its just how the narrow minded individuals brain works. Some places are worse then others... for example Sweden.

Not sure what my username has to do with anything but thanks for the compliment buddy.

First of all, you don't have to quote my posts 4 times.

Second, you are saying I have no size? Wow, you know a lot about me. facep.gif

Third, take a look at your username, brah. 4844a010361bb4b4fb35efe6a395e980.png Wanna be lifter much? I think so.ODGXmfS.gif

Third, take a look at your username, brah. 4844a010361bb4b4fb35efe6a395e980.png Wanna be lifter much? I think so.ODGXmfS.gif

Haha...you aren't too bright bud.

Not once did I say I know you, but by what you are saying you can tell that you don't have much size an aren't very lean otherwise you would know first had that once you reach a certain level of physique no matter what you will get accused of steroids, an in some places its worse then others, like Sweden.

Again....Not sure what my username has to do with anything, but if by "wannabe" lifter you mean Men's Physique competitor then ya brother I'm a hardcore "wannabe" lifter. Haha

Watever makes you feel good about yourself bud.

I do need to quote it 4 times....This explains why nobody accuses you of steroids. biggrin.png

chicken

Haha...you aren't too bright bud.

Not once did I say I know you, but by what you are saying you can tell that you don't have much size an aren't very lean otherwise you would know first had that once you reach a certain level of physique no matter what you will get accused of steroids, an in some places its worse then others, like Sweden.

Again....Not sure what my username has to do with anything, but if by "wannabe" lifter you mean Men's Physique competitor then ya brother I'm a hardcore "wannabe" lifter. Haha

Watever makes you feel good about yourself bud.

I do need to quote it 4 times....This explains why nobody accuses you of steroids. biggrin.png

what. the. fuck.

what are you talking about dude?