Bought acc was recovered

Toggie

@Wind will either have to recover the account and give it back to @Toggie or issue a full refund.

This makes no sense? I clearly stated that my friend created this account,  so please explain how will I recover it? If he has the account and simply changed the email to frame me and he knows I cant recover it because I didn't create the account. Now I ether give a full refund or recover the account ( which I can't because I clearly stated I did not create the account ). This is a win/win situation for him.. can't you see this?

• Administrator

This makes no sense? I clearly stated that my friend created this account,  so please explain how will I recover it? If he has the account and simply changed the email to frame me and he knows I cant recover it because I didn't create the account. Now I ether give a full refund or recover the account ( which I can't because I clearly stated I did not create the account ). This is a win/win situation for him.. can't you see this?

Can you ask your friend to recover it for him? Are you still in contact with the guy, is he from osbot?  I have a serious question though, when did you acquire this account?

dbe7870e417f126a0c84a4b6423c2d60.png

this right here is making you liable for the refund.

f7593322e891f5e46e105f5b30bc5e9c.png

This also proves you've had the account for 6 years(plus its an original log in) And that if you've had the account for 6 years and your "close friend" made it, you will be able to recover it with any information you have. You have 48 hours to refund or recover it if that is what he wants.

• Like 3

• Administrator

After being called a scam artist I'd really just prefer a refund if I have a choice in the matter. 

You definitely do, after reviewing his 6 year ownership of the account, a real life friend making the account for him, that he said he would never recover the account. That he is liable for the refund. As he can clearly recover it.

• Like 3

So the original owner didn't recover and you claim you didn't. We need a refund to this guy, as clearly account was recovered.

Don't you take into consideration that he may be lying? That maybe he changed the email himself?

If so then I might as well start buying accounts on osbot then claim they've been recovered. Then I'll demand a refund or the person who sold me the account will get banned.

• Administrator

Don't you take into consideration that he may be lying? That maybe he changed the email himself?

If so then I might as well start buying accounts on osbot then claim they've been recovered. Then I'll demand a refund or the person who sold me the account will get banned.

He could be, but at the same time a 6 year old owner of the account could recover it within 24 hours.