A intresting Skype convo

NevurGivUp

So I'm just smoking and get a friend request on my skype. I didn't know they have bots adding you to be friends now? Skype is such a magical place when our high lol...

Skype Convo:

hi hottie!

[8:05:22 PM] Deez Nuts: hi lol
[8:05:48 PM] nanashoop56: thanks for accepting me! How are you?  
[8:08:00 PM] Deez Nuts: fine
[8:08:36 PM] nanashoop56: I'm great thanx for talkin with me. I was bored.. lol I found your name in the skype members search smile.png whatcha up to?
[8:10:09 PM] Deez Nuts: Smoking because there's nothing to do on sunday
[8:10:51 PM] nanashoop56: I would ask to trade pictures, but I think i'd rather see each other, u can see the real thing on my cam... u want to?
[8:15:34 PM] Deez Nuts: uhh sure lol
[8:17:06 PM] nanashoop56: go to (removed link obviously) it's a more secure place with my cam u will have to verify your age so I'm not showing anything to a minor wink.png
[8:17:56 PM] Deez Nuts: I'm not retarded lol
[8:18:02 PM] Deez Nuts: there is a reason I'm on a vpn
[8:18:26 PM] Deez Nuts: You think I'm some desperate fuck who hopes this girl will say my name on cam some when i cum I can cry about how you expect me to pay you after? I'll just go get aids from a thot
[8:18:38 PM] nanashoop56: u can just watch me if u want, or we can both get on wink.png make sure sign up, then it should connect you to my cam
[8:18:58 PM] Deez Nuts: The whole point is for my to click the link
[8:19:02 PM] Deez Nuts: and download some shit
[8:19:03 PM] nanashoop56: ok, fill out your info,first and last name, make sure you put your correct b-day k? I got something really sexy on for u lol ur gunna like this smile.png
[8:19:16 PM] Deez Nuts: oh shit they got bots now
[8:19:18 PM] Deez Nuts: lmaoooo
[8:20:06 PM] nanashoop56: I had to fill everything out also...everyone gets verified as being real on here, keeps the creepy people away!!! lol. cant get nude for minors..you know? wink.png
[8:20:36 PM] Deez Nuts: oh yea bb can I see ur bobbies I'm 4
[8:21:07 PM] nanashoop56: especially with what I'm wearing now LOL...I'm inside waiting for you. can u see me yet??
[8:21:39 PM] Deez Nuts: no I cant see you
[8:21:46 PM] nanashoop56: k
Edited by NevurGivUp