hey mates

lolmanden

You don't know the story behind it. Don't judge. What do you benefit from flaming at me?

Well why don't you just tell me then, from your perspective. I will gladly listen.

I don't benefit from anything, as well I won't agree on the fact that I'm 'flaming you'. I'm simply questioning the fact that you took somebody's money and ran away.

As one of the things you stated yourself, these are your words man, not mine.

I quit tbh hey atleast i wasn't dick enough to use it at my own goods, but give it to charity. I did this so i can get banned, I hate osbot but i seem not to be able to quit this, I always come back. For that reason, I needed a way out.

I hope at least you paid @Kami back.

Peace.

Edited by Zikama
  • Like 1

Well why don't you just tell me then, from your perspective. I will gladly listen.

I don't benefit from anything, as well I won't agree on the fact that I'm 'flaming you'. I'm simply questioning the fact that you took somebody's money and ran away.

As one of the things you stated yourself, these are your words man, not mine.

I hope at least you paid @Kami back.

Peace.

Giving to charity was obviously bullshit, I refunded partially of the money to Kami and promised the part when I get it shortly after the incident. I never logged on to skype nor played any rs related for 15 months after that. Longer version of the story I told only to @RoomScape and I will most likely keep it that way.

@Kami, I have told him the truth and after that we eorked it out 15 months ago, I never gave the other part back since I forgot honestly. I dont even remember what amount I gave him at first.

Edited by lolmanden

Giving to charity was obviously bullshit, I refunded partially of the money to Kami and promised the part when I get it shortly after the incident. I never logged on to skype nor played any rs related for 15 months after that. Longer version of the story I told only to @RoomScape and I will most likely keep it that way.

@Kami, I have told him the truth and after that we eorked it out 15 months ago, I never gave the other part back since I forgot honestly. I dont even remember what amount I gave him at first.

Regardless of what, you should pay him back the remaining, if you don't remember how much you've previously paid, then show you that you did wrong and for the long time you've had his money, refund the whole $100. I'm sure if you had good intentions to return back here, you also have a financial state now where $100 won't put you on the street.

Regardless of what, you should pay him back the remaining, if you don't remember how much you've previously paid, then show you that you did wrong and for the long time you've had his money, refund the whole $100. I'm sure if you had good intentions to return back here, you also have a financial state now where $100 won't put you on the street.

Of course i have paid again, I have paid the $100 again fully.