Best VPN?

Targon

Don't, most public vpn ip's are flagged, use proxies instead.

Oh, well, by the public ones you mean the free ones, right?

I ended up getting a VPN, kinda just threw money into the internet. Lol. pi0v7CC.gif 

I wanted to use a proxy but I do a lot more than just botting, so I figured a VPN would be more suitable due to the fact that proxies can only really conceal one thing at a time, as I understand it. 

Anyone have any other tips for concealment/anti-banning techniques? <3LfzqLDN.gif

Oh, well, by the public ones you mean the free ones, right?

I ended up getting a VPN, kinda just threw money into the internet. Lol. pi0v7CC.gif

I wanted to use a proxy but I do a lot more than just botting, so I figured a VPN would be more suitable due to the fact that proxies can only really conceal one thing at a time, as I understand it.

Anyone have any other tips for concealment/anti-banning techniques? <3LfzqLDN.gif

Free or paid, I'd be careful with them.
  • Like 1

Can someone explain this to me like a 5 year old.

Why do people need a VPN for botting?'

Thank you!

Essentially, we don't NEED VPNs for botting. No one needs them, or proxies either... HOWEVER, the second you're on a website or on RuneScape your IP Address is sent to the server that is keeping whatever it is you're connecting to ON the internet. Your IP Address, being almost like your home address, is a direct link to WHO you are, and WHERE you're at. 

When botting, obviously it's against the rules of the game, and your number one goal is to not get banned and to successfully bot whatever you're botting, right? Well, when you're using a VPN or a Proxy Server, what happens is basically your IP is sent to THEM instead of RuneScape, and anything that is THROUGH them is encrypted on a VPN. So, essentially anyone that's trying to find out who you are, to flag your IP so they know you're a botter when you make new accounts, they CAN'T, because you can change your IP to pretty much anything and anywhere you want, and they can't ever find you.

They COULD if they REALLY wanted to, but that'd require some hardcore hack work and I sincerely doubt they're going to do anything like that to find a botter. Lol.

So, Proxies and VPN's can be very, very useful. Did that help bro?

Free or paid, I'd be careful with them.

Roger that, thanks mate. 

Essentially, we don't NEED VPNs for botting. No one needs them, or proxies either... HOWEVER, the second you're on a website or on RuneScape your IP Address is sent to the server that is keeping whatever it is you're connecting to ON the internet. Your IP Address, being almost like your home address, is a direct link to WHO you are, and WHERE you're at. 

When botting, obviously it's against the rules of the game, and your number one goal is to not get banned and to successfully bot whatever you're botting, right? Well, when you're using a VPN or a Proxy Server, what happens is basically your IP is sent to THEM instead of RuneScape, and anything that is THROUGH them is encrypted on a VPN. So, essentially anyone that's trying to find out who you are, to flag your IP so they know you're a botter when you make new accounts, they CAN'T, because you can change your IP to pretty much anything and anywhere you want, and they can't ever find you.

They COULD if they REALLY wanted to, but that'd require some hardcore hack work and I sincerely doubt they're going to do anything like that to find a botter. Lol.

So, Proxies and VPN's can be very, very useful. Did that help bro?

Roger that, thanks mate. 

Awesome! thank you very much for answering. I seriously appreciate it, so maybe I should get one but why did that guy tell you to be careful with it?

No problem bro, and he said be careful because some of the more public ones are already flagged. So like the servers you'd use to go through have already been used so much by different people that bot that they've been flagged too. However, I think that's kind of improbable if you pay for them, I can only imagine the free ones are the ones that get flagged.