cant bot

mrDania

guys what i have to do 

the bot isnt downloading as a jar file

hes downloading as rar file and opens me a folder with the bot stuff

.rar and .jar are both ways of packaging files. Try renaming it to .jar and opening with java. Unless of course the jar is inside a rar, then just extract it and run the jar.

• Like 1

.rar and .jar are both ways of packaging files. Try renaming it to .jar and opening with java. Unless of course the jar is inside a rar, then just extract it and run the jar.

renaming a file to the desired type is NOT going to do anything

that's like getting a bag of potatoes and labelling them as mobile phones and hoping someone will buy them :)

Install winrar or another unzipping file, and unzip the .rar file. You will then get a runnable jar :)

apa

renaming a file to the desired type is NOT going to do anything

that's like getting a bag of potatoes and labelling them as mobile phones and hoping someone will buy them smile.png

Install winrar or another unzipping file, and unzip the .rar file. You will then get a runnable jar smile.png

apa

I get what you mean with the potatoes and all but I was saying if let's say he has winrar or something set to open .jar files rather than java. Then it will show the files in the package rather than execute the .jar. But yea i guess renaming it still wouldn't solve that either, you'd have to change your winrar settings or whatever was opening the jars.