Why I'm going to Prison over Jagex ( 8 Years )

Will

....insanity plea?

Nope, it wasn't me so not guilty.

The blue ish looking ones look like biro

I wish they were I have loads of my body parts tated including my penis and my ass, belly button, chest, arms etc. . Penis piercing and nipple to

20150910_123839.jpg this hand was paid for with 10 cigs. (guess the city and ill give you 10M)

20150910_124117.jpg a pick-n-poke like yours lmao. pen ink and a sharpened paperclip & thread

Looks sweet man I have half a sleeve In no rush to finish it off nor get anymore yet.

I don't think you're understanding how serious this is.

Jagex have sent people to jail before and you can't just hide behind a pixelated-safety net.

You had the same I.P address as the opposed hacker? which makes your allegation VERY hard to prove.

But, at least take a few steps in the right direction.....

Delete all your youtube videos, esp the ones of you smoking pot and becoming a muslim lol? how do you think that makes you look to people?

and lastly, delete this post. It is NOT doing you no favours.

I hope if you are innocent, that a judge/lawyer can see that and help you out.

Hackers can easily use his ip as a reverse socks proxy. Making it so they were using his ip address while playing on his account. They will probably find the malware on his computer, and try to find the hackers signature, dns or any thing related to the hacker. I doubt op will do any time in jail for this.

Edited by tobybot

Hackers can easily use his ip as a reverse socks proxy. Making it so they were using his ip address while playing on his account. They will probably find the malware on his computer, and try to find the hackers signature, dns or any thing related to the hacker. I doubt op will do any time in jail for this.

Thank you someone who actually knows what they're talking about .

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"   You shouldn't be talking much about this hence the fact they can charge you with terrorism. You should be taking this very seriously and speak to only your lawyer about this case.

But overall I think you are fine, You'll probably be let off with a misdemeanor and a small punishment like a fine or community service or some shit like that if you don't fuck the case up ..

• 4 months later...