Feedback

Lynx Titan

Where did he ask for it to be delayed two hours, and you agreed to the service not a worker. You didn't tell him you had workers to do it.

https://gyazo.com/79ee844e0c3ab523cc41867ce8d525b0

Other Lynx Titan is my worker who does stuff for me so I did tell him. That wasn't 2 hours in, I had already gotten a slayer level and was telling him It can be continued by my worker.

His service thread doesn't claim to have any other workers, the only thing i can find is 

e027355ddf15b177dabcb77a4d161aa5.png

I have talked to the person with the other skype and its not the same guy, so that user appears to be the worker, but it should be clearly written on his service thread that the other skype isn't him, otherwise its just deceiving users to thinking this guy is online 24/7.

faa479caaaebe91748bef88f3fc46579.png

His service thread doesn't claim to have any other workers, the only thing i can find is 

e027355ddf15b177dabcb77a4d161aa5.png

I have talked to the person with the other skype and its not the same guy, so that user appears to be the worker, but it should be clearly written on his service thread that the other skype isn't him, otherwise its just deceiving users to thinking this guy is online 24/7.

faa479caaaebe91748bef88f3fc46579.png

You can clearly see we both do things, showing he's a worker. I don't need to post it on thread as he's not on Osbot, and I take full responsibility for his actions. So your feedback was false.

And see, my other skype is that. as I said He's my worker and not on OSbot himself, therefore I'll take full responsibility for his actions since I trust him. Anywho, can we remove this feedback since I did clearly say my worker will do it?

cc296686e3b57015c5399b2305614cfb.png

regardless of you asking your worker to do it , it would have been another 8hour wait until he could have started so by this time your 10 hours into the service and it has barely been started. 2k xp for the one slayer level you got must have taken all of 15 minutes

He was busy playing on his personal account, I could have told him to get off his ass and do services, he does stuff when he wants or when I say.  Point is service woulda been started close to when I said I couldn't do it, as he was waking up within 20ish minutes. Feedback not deserved, as I had someone who could do It, and I told you that.