Who suicide bots and who bots "smart"? Who uses proxies & who doesnt?

KNKS

Just curious.

Who on this site bots a lot or often, and uses proxies or a VPS?

Who just bots off their home IP and doesn't care?

And who bots "smart" on 1-2 accounts, or who suicides 1 or 10 accounts at a time?

Just curious to know what some people do...

Deciding if I want to use my purchased proxies running suicide bots, or play it smart. (2-4 at a time on 1 proxy, or 1 proxy per account)

*Note i will not be purchasing any bonds or getting any bot accounts p2p, just a waste of money imo for what I'm doing I guess...

Edited by KNKS

Lmaoo bro how many accs of urs have been ban? Cuz u look very curious haha

Making sure I do this right, don't want to be wasting money on stuff to get banned in a day or two so I'm being cautious.

And I've had 7 ban on my home IP the past week haha, so no more of that.

Plus I'm new to all of this, just looking to make quick cash but not spend too much trying to do it.

Making sure I do this right, don't want to be wasting money on stuff to get banned in a day or two so I'm being cautious.

And I've had 7 ban on my home IP the past week haha, so no more of that.

Plus I'm new to all of this, just looking to make quick cash but not spend too much trying to do it.

Yes i mean the proxy reallt helps alot in my opinion, and what about the script u r using? Is it good? Have good antibans

Yes i mean the proxy reallt helps alot in my opinion, and what about the script u r using? Is it good? Have good antibans

Just 2 different ones, purchased dreamchopper, which is a great script, also purchased perfectchopper which is even better imo.

Both great script, but found few problems here and there with both.

Currently running my level 48 range pure on f2p, chopping yews on the first proxy I purchased.

So I'm going to try and play it smart just botting 1 account per IP.

I'm surprised my 4 accounts I had running past 48 hours lasted till 75 woodcutting f2p.

But it was definitely a chain ban ofc lol.

I mean yea the proxy will do the work just bot with a good script and if u talk here and there in game it might help tongue.png GL!

Well both wc scripts I have are the "best" 2 wc scripts this site has.

Both by very well known/highly recommend script writers, as far as on this site goes.

And I do talk here and there when I babysit my or check my bot, while playing my legit account.

But I heard people say don't talk at all, there's no ban chance increase or decrease, doesn't make a differece idk.

Some people say its bad to talk, lol just shit i've read.

There's 3 ways of botting (& profiting)

- either make one sick account, high level, quested etc and bot bosses (zulrah) or wyverns / double nats (high level, high profit)

- manually make bot army and use the best scripts and tools you can (& hope to not get banned)

- make easy suicide bots and dump gold every 24 hours (my favourite, especially when you can bot the entire account, including tutorial and quests)

edit: as far as IP goes, many "pro" farmers will say that proxies/ip flags are a myth and that they always bot on one ip, but some of them have a rule of thumb; 10 accounts per ip to avoid 'chain bans' or so they say

Edited by Czar

- either make one sick account, high level, quested etc and bot bosses (zulrah) or wyverns / double nats (high level, high profit)

- manually make bot army and use the best scripts and tools you can (& hope to not get banned)

- make easy suicide bots and dump gold every 24 hours (my favourite, especially when you can bot the entire account, including tutorial and quests)

edit: as far as IP goes, many "pro" farmers will say that proxies/ip flags are a myth and that they always bot on one ip, but some of them have a rule of thumb; 10 accounts per ip to avoid 'chain bans' or so they say

you can also do accounts that require low stats / quest requirements and hire pro quester 

<<<

shameless advertising :troll:

• Like 1

Where can i get a zulrah bot! :o!
  • Like 1