wiped my whole computer help pls

Metro1Dz

well my younger brother deleted all my files on my pc i mean everything and he was thinking it would make it faster well it didnt really work and i was wondering what i should do about my osbot as it will not load the bot file on my desktop is just a white blank page 

it wont load past the errors so everything on my pc is wiped completey and i redownloaded the osbot runescape client and java can someone with any idea let me know what i should do to fix this http://puu.sh/jZZrf/d2e24f5e9d.png

well my younger brother deleted all my files on my pc i mean everything and he was thinking it would make it faster well it didnt really work and i was wondering what i should do about my osbot as it will not load the bot file on my desktop is just a white blank page 

it wont load past the errors so everything on my pc is wiped completey and i redownloaded the osbot runescape client and java can someone with any idea let me know what i should do to fix this http://puu.sh/jZZrf/d2e24f5e9d.png

You brother shouldn't mess with stuff he doesn't know.

Imagine if someone had  told him that deleting system 32 would make it faster..

• Like 1

From your little brother's point of view and the context of your post, it leads me to believe he just wanted to help his big bro out somehow haha. It's a sweet gesture in thought but thoroughly explain to him what he did was wrong and should have consulted with you first, before making any sort of changes to your computer. Of course don't punish him for it or make it sound condescending, just be disappointed in him so he recovers and learns from this mistake.

Hopefully it ain't bricked (yet) and you can recover back any lost documents that you needed.

From your little brother's point of view and the context of your post, it leads me to believe he just wanted to help his big bro out somehow haha. It's a sweet gesture in thought but thoroughly explain to him what he did was wrong and should have consulted with you first, before making any sort of changes to your computer. Of course don't punish him for it or make it sound condescending, just be disappointed in him so he recovers and learns from this mistake.

Hopefully it ain't bricked (yet) and you can recover back any lost documents that you needed.

Are you dad?