should i stop with botting?

resistance001

i logged in game and had suddenly a connection lost and got this

I suggest playing legit for a while like a month no more then start botting smart with playing legit a while before starting the script then botting and a month after that just start botting.(Unless you really care about that account)

Yeah bro stop botting, they usually give these to accounts with a lot of time on them. I got one of these on my old mains and got banned perm soon afterward.

I got temp ban on kinda fresh account. I then followed the method i just wrote,3 99s and counting now

Edited by Silver Knight

You have a record on this account now. If you wish to keep it forever without any risk, stop botting 100% on your main account before you make the same mistake others have sadly made such as me and gotten their main perm banned.

If your still feeling ballsy about it, take a break from botting on the account for two months at least while still playing legit on it. Then slowly return with the botting on your main. With each big pull you get, you should be giving half or less to your bank account as a "fail safe," just in case if anything goes wrong on your main. Also when your trading funds between accounts, don't do it by actual trading. Log in both accounts and have them stake it so it doesn't look as suspicious. 

Best of wishes to you OP.

I suggest playing legit for a while like a month no more then start botting smart with playing legit a while before starting the script then botting and a month after that just start botting.(Unless you really care about that account)

I got temp ban on kinda fresh account. I then followed the method i just wrote,3 99s and counting now

Where did you write your method ? :)

Where did you write your method ? smile.png

You quoted it already biggrin.png . Playing legit for a month doing quests, mini-games , diaries etc. Then smart botting like playing legit around 1 hours and at the start and end for 1-2 weeks,back to hardcore botting after that happy.png

Edited by Silver Knight

im suicide botting now on my other account because i dont care its not my main although it has almost 89 str but might jagex take revenge and ban all my accounts?

I don't really think Jagex does multi bans on IP without purpose but this doesnt mean they dont track IP. In some cases i witnessed, they wont ban your goldfarmer just to locate your main once you transfer gp etc. Once you get a ban on IP, they almost always track it in my opinion so if you are still botting on same IP, chances that your suicide botted acc will get a ban soon are quite high.