I can make good paint for beginner scripters!

life_crisis

I don't know if this is the right place, but to all the scripters who are just starting out! I can make a decent paint for your script for free (just give a little credit <3) so if thats you, HIT ME UP. Yes, it will be for free just something to help you and myself!

Inbox if this concerns you.

- Life

My Skype osbotsinatra1 smile.png

Not allowed to be free

Yes they can?

You can make free graphics but you will receive no feedback as there was no risk involved. Though, you can receive credit from within a script or it's thread.

Noob qverkk

@qverkk READ:

I can make a decent paint for your script for free (just give a little credit ) 
Edited by Sinatra

What do you mean by risk exactly sir?

8. It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed.

Found here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/48743-aio-market-guide-read/

• Like 1

i cant help freely for paint? ohmy.png

My Skype osbotsinatra1 smile.png

Noob qverkk

@qverkk READ:

I can make a decent paint for your script for free (just give a little credit ) 

8. It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed.

Found here:

That's what i meant, sorry for misleading

That's what i meant, sorry for misleading

Found here:

Thanks Mates. Got IT. :)

• 2 weeks later...