Transfering Wealth

eicrbotta

Does anyone know how to transfer gp between accounts in osrs without it being traced? As I have heard that big RWTers have untraceable methods of transfering wealth. Also if you have any methods could you pm them to me.

Also how do the big rs gambling sites hold all those billions without getting their accounts banned by Jagex?

Edited by eicrbotta

Using GE. You need to capture the market for specified item and then start selling it for 2147m and then buy it for 2147m.

GE is the only "un"traceable method due the item physically being removed and then respawned to the game.

VAG, I really like this idea. heads up.

just drop trade yolo

It's still very easy for jagex to detect. they even said that

Not with Wealth cracking down on mules these days...

my mules still alive after 9 months. Rwtd over 25b on it. Done multiple 2b gp trades for absolutely nothing.

Edit:

my max mains are also all still alive and i've sold multiple bills on them

Edited by jackshow

Couldn't you just sell and Ely to a general store and have the other account buy it? Is this traceable?

Not a good idea for black market transactions, bcs you need a trade window to verify the trade.

and to provide proof that you have given the gold to the right person in case of a dispute.

i am not sure if this method could be usefull for gold farming (transfering wealth) i dont know if jagex could trace that. but at least it's unique.

The method is simple use Grand Exchange for cash or item transfer's.

Find an item, make a price and re-buy it with another account for that price.

You can also use Duel Arena for item or cash transfer's, but make sure the other account you're transfering to has some sort of item's to stake too, as it's not easy to catch account's which put items into the stake, and it's much easier to catch if only one account is putting item's and the other part of the stake is empty, so make sure the account you're transfering to has some sort of cash or items to stake to make it look as legit as possible.

Edited by Robzy
  • Like 1