Console said I was banned, bricks were shat

LoudPacks

So I get home from work and I'm logged out. I immediately open the console and just as i thought, "Your account has been banned / disabled." The first this I do is check the high scores. My account is still there. I then logged into the message center and I had no offense. So I tried logging in and it worked, I wasnt banned. I'm wondering if I'm at risk. I was running khal's Yak killer so idk if theres a way osbot can glitch and believe your banned. Was I banned by accident and then unbanned? Will I be banned very shortly? Was it a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: I am moved to world 86 (bot monitoring world) I have switched to osbudd and will play normal. Something very fucking sus is going on.

Edited by Chris1665

So I get home from work and I'm logged out. I immediately open the console and just as i thought, "Your account has been banned / disabled." The first this I do is check the high scores. My account is still there. I then logged into the message center and I had no offense. So I tried logging in and it worked, I wasnt banned. I'm wondering if I'm at risk. I was running khal's Yak killer so idk if theres a way osbot can glitch and believe your banned. Was I banned by accident and then unbanned? Will I be banned very shortly? Was it a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: I am moved to world 86 (bot monitoring world) I have switched to osbudd and will play normal. Something very fucking sus is going on.

how did you know you were in w86?

If your account is suspected to be stolen, if your computer is blocked, or if you were banned, the RSL will print that statement when you are trying to log in during the Auto-Login event.

http://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/constants/ResponseCode.html

It's part of a smaller security check we have here at OSBot, I would suggest not botting on that account especially if you were moved to a bot world.