Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes for sure, I'll get the reqs real quick on my alt and add them ASAP. Damn reqs are so high :doge: 

Appreciate it. Just hit 90 using ur script and bought a ton of dart tips not knowing they weren’t supported haha. Almost at 99 crafting and 99 fletching using ur scripts after just getting 99 herb, pray, and construction all this month using urs as well! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dizzo21 said:

Appreciate it. Just hit 90 using ur script and bought a ton of dart tips not knowing they weren’t supported haha. Almost at 99 crafting and 99 fletching using ur scripts after just getting 99 herb, pray, and construction all this month using urs as well! 

What a legend I love hearing progress like this <3 I have dedicated an alt to fletching bought a crap ton of logs will DM you as soon as the update hits. I saved crafting for last because it's super expensive but fletching does sound like a good 99 to have, potentially profitable too :doge: 

I just bought this script, Im doing arrow shafts but the bot keeps re-cutting the logs while fletching an inventory if you understand? Instead of knife to log 1 time for full inventory its knife to logging multiple times.. Also If maybe and option for just leaving arrow shafts in inventory rather than banking everytime. Thanks

• Heart 1

Done added trials enjoy <3 

@Obieoh I completely understand, will add an update for arrow shafts so they work better for you <3 I believe it's a timing issue, I'll increase the delay ASAP. I will also add any feature/suggestion, and will be adding a way to keep arrow shafts in inventory as you said :) 

Also here's a nice update doing cutting, ignore the gp/hr:

WV1Iu87.png

This account is my new project I'll be trying to max the account and then getting combat after. I just did 99 firemaking with my wintertodt bot

now fletching is next, and woodcutting after that :doge: 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO