Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When cutting logs (any log it seems) it will miss click or not even click at all when it tries to select the bows in the inventory to deposit into bank. If you need a screenshot of the log when it happens I can try and get one for you. Thanks! Awesome script.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Czar Would be amazing to see a delay bar added to the GUI where we can set a delay to react when coming back to the game when we run out of things to fletch. Would be a lot more human-like than always coming back to the game to deposit and get more logs within 1-2 seconds. Would be great if it was togglable.

@CzarI had no issue cutting magic logs into Magic Longbow (u), but when I'm trying to string them; it properly pulls out magic longbows and strings, but then the bot freezes and it freezes my whole client up. 

"Unable to find widget for my assigment! Magic lonbow" 

Then it pauses and exits shortly after.

Edited by Masked
Details added

On 12/31/2021 at 2:13 PM, steven1337 said:

fletching steel darts doesn't work. The script tries to attach feathers to Steel Darts instead of Dart tips.

Thanks! I'll make some tweaks. I recently re-wrote the bot to support CLI, my apologies I may have mixed up the items.

1 hour ago, communist1234 said:

Could I try this please?

Done, gl my friend enjoy. If doing steel darts I will give double trial while I make some code changes.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks! I'll make some tweaks. I recently re-wrote the bot to support CLI, my apologies I may have mixed up the items.

Done, gl my friend enjoy. If doing steel darts I will give double trial while I make some code changes.

I assume steel darts are being worked on still? It logs me out when I tried.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO