Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, kanzschul said:

90-99 fletching within a few days. no breaks. 10+ hours a day. I replicated how id play if I did it myself. I never left my computer chair.

Congrats dude!! :D Feel free to post some results/screenshots for the main thread if you'd like xD What's your next goal? Also did you make or lose gp?

This recently started happening with the new client release, but I'm not sure if it's exclusive to your scripts or not. So far it's happened with your miner and fletcher, but none of the other scripts I use. 

Basically, when I stop the script, it causes both the bot client to freeze (mirror) and the OSRS client to freeze. I have to then terminate those processes through the task manager and restart the scripts again. Any ideas? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Diesal said:

This recently started happening with the new client release, but I'm not sure if it's exclusive to your scripts or not. So far it's happened with your miner and fletcher, but none of the other scripts I use. 

Basically, when I stop the script, it causes both the bot client to freeze (mirror) and the OSRS client to freeze. I have to then terminate those processes through the task manager and restart the scripts again. Any ideas? 

I've heard this recently, we're investigating the issue I think it's related to my setup panels which are long gone by this point but we will see. How are breaks btw? Any improvements? Also does the logger say something like [Inventory container is null] for you?

As for trials activated enjoy, lemme know if both you guys have any issues or questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO